tuscl

Calling all pimps

Maus3r
Stredocesky kraj
In need some pimpology here.

I think this scenario can take place anywhere ...

I know I have enough charm to pursue women, and though I am not successful all the time, what I can get is a entrance into a romantic relationship.

How do I negotiate a business arrangement with a woman? Have you done it?

Example:
"Hey, you're really hot, and I want to pay for it. I don't want a gf."

Sorry of the mindset upsets you, but I am trying to see if a craft exists here.

12 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Tj bar girl say cuanto por arriba for a street girl say cuanto por una hora
  • Maus3r
    6 years ago
    dc - The context of my post describes what I am suggesting but if you need help, it's entirely theoretical.
    But ... why not do just that ... walk around using my sales pitch? Not on random girls, ones fit my criteria? How much real trouble would I end up in? Oh yeah, one of them could be married to, or be a cop.

Country - Man you make it too easy for me! I was thinking about this woman who chatted me up. I have been obsessing over her price.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Find some sort of girl who is higher quality. By higher quality, I mean the one you can demand to hang out with half a day and to fuck bareback because you spent $700 on designer trinkets and $200 on food+alcohol for you both.

Then she doesn’t have to feel like a prostitute.

Because prostitutes are a sad lot in life who degrade themselves. Good thing I’m there to coach them like the good man I am.

All they need is $5000 to get started.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    What u need to do is have some well crafted and practiced story about how your last g died and you're not looking for long term. They'll either duck you for sympathy or to try to get the power that choosing whether it's a short or long term thing is in their power.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    show off your baller lifestyle, let her know you got cash but fuck her before you give her any money. when she got that head game right, start giving her money for whatever it is they buy so much of when they go shopping wit other hoes. soon she won't ever want to go back to her previous lifestyle and she'll be your hoe for however long you want her.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    make sure she got enough cash to outspend the other hoes, these hoes be competitive and wanna show off that their man provides for them.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You might find Seeking Arrangement to be a safe option. But keep in mind there are many girls on Seeking Arrangement who are real hoes.

Certain changes in laws have caused many real hoes to work the sugar daddy sites for business now.
  • Maus3r
    6 years ago
    Gentlemen, all great advice! Thank you all!

Lil_Baller... I'm gonna try that.

Seeking Arrangements ... how did this evade my radar for so long?

I love this site!

You guys are the best!
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Lil baller has to bribe women to love him. Women bribe me to love them
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Is there going to be a turf war between little baller and daddy tricks!
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^lol
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    a turf war would suggest that tricky daddy is on my level. he can front all he wants, but he knows if he comes at me he gon get squashed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion