tuscl

How to dress in Tijuana?

Maus3r
Stredocesky kraj
From my research it seems wearing your best duds in TJ is a mistake, as it could draw negative attention. Thing is, when I go out I like dressing up. It's more for my pleasure than anyone else's. Still, I don't want to paint a target on my back.

If I got a room at one of the hotels and restricted myself to wearing my finery in the hotel, switching to modest street clothes when venturing out, could I mitigate dangers that could arise? Or is there a possibility that I would beset by some kind of threat within the hotel itself? ( I have read some stories where some girls let armed men into the room to rob their client ).

I have never been to TJ but the tide of destiny seems to be pulling me there.

- Maus3r

30 comments

• Vantablack
    6 years ago
    You should probably stick with street clothes. You said it yourself; you don't want to draw negative attention. I've been to TJ and there are plenty of 'shady' characters on the streets depending on what time you are out. Better to be safe than sorry.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    You do not want to dress up while in TJ. You want to wear clothes that you can easily get out of. And if the people on the street see you all dressed up, you will become a target. Even in the clubs, you might become a target.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Hotel Cascada is very safe! When on streets wear street clothes preferrably pants or shorts with zipper pockets! Keep your phone and wallet zipped up! There are pick pockets! Do not talk to the drug dealers on the streets! I was there for 4 days and never once felt unsafe! I did have an attempted pickpocket though! He failed
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    He was just trying to give you a handjob countryman
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Wear a full tuxedo or just don't go.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    This is how to dress in TJ.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sombrero…:
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    jack/: every body would think you're the tequila shot guy!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    maus3r... i dress in my finery too.
    flip flops, shorts and t!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ jacklash lmao
  • Maus3r
    6 years ago
    Looks like the ensemble is gonna be Adidas, flip flops, one of the toy watches you get out of the gumball machines, and a sombrero with rhinestones and strobing LED lights. (I meant this as a joke but the image I am getting in my head is fantastic!)

• NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I always wear a suit, gold chain, and a carry a gift wrapped box when I go to TJ. Drives the girls wild. Check out the video below for tips on how to dress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H0-0Py-…
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Hell go to hk with basketball shorts easier access for the chicas
  • Maus3r
    6 years ago
    Countryman - You know that's not a bad idea actually. I'm not really a shorts type of guy but in this case they offer a tactical advantage. In American strip clubs the jeans I wear always get in the way and the damn zipper ...

... you know what, we don't need to talk about the zipper.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Im telling you would not regret wearing basketball shorts in hk lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @maus3r honk kong best strip club in north america you will be ruined for us clubs!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Not having been there, and understanding the issues about safety and about convenience, I still say that women take a great deal of notice of how a guy dresses.

How far are you coming from, and do you intend to be there regularly so that you can keep seeing the same girls?

I for one am not a fan of sex tourism. It has serious limitations.

Consider how you are going to be presenting yourself to the girls? What are you going to be telling them about yourself, and about why you are in TJ?

Do you speak Spanish?

Couldn't girls very close to your home do everything the TJ girls can, just not in their strip clubs?

SJG
  • Maus3r
    6 years ago
    SJG - I have no idea. So far all I know is from what I have read online and from stories I have heard from friends. Currently I am building up an idea of what the experience will be like, but the reality may be very different. I might walk into the lobby of HK, and walk right out if I get a bad vibe.

I agree about the clothing, but as I said, when I do it, its for my pleasure. If a girl approves, bonus. If not ... who cares. I do the same thing with cologne. I wear it because I like the way it smells.

**Consider how you are going to be presenting yourself to the girls? What are you going to be telling them about yourself, and about why you are in TJ?**

- Will I be interrogated by the dancers when I get there? I plan to present myself as a respectful person, with some kinks. I don't plan to tell them very much about myself. If anything, I will try to get them talking about themselves. As for my purpose, just lookin' to create some memories, and TJ seems to have women that fit my preferences. (Mature, tough , with sexy curves)

I speak a little Spanish, and I am trying to learn some more before I commit to the trip.

"Por favor no me mates, ¡el dinero está en la billetera de mi amigo!"

To answer your last question, I got this problem SJG - when I find a girl here, and let's say she promises me everything I ask for, what she usually wants in return is marriage. I am not a fan of the institution. When I say upfront, "Hey, I'm a no strings attached kind of guy" and she agrees and says that she's cool with it, what does she do? She starts trying to attach strings. This has happened to me so many times that I do not even take the chance with local girls now. The last thing I would ever do is get involved with someone who lives very close to me.

Oh, when that's not happening, the married women try their luck. The last thing I need is some jealous husband throwing a molotov cocktail on my roof at 3am.

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "Will I be interrogated by the dancers when I get there?"

I have never been there, but it has always come across to me that the girls emphasize ramming their tongue into your mouth as a substitute for talking, when there is a language barrier.

Overall, women in strip clubs know not to ask questions. But in my experience it makes a big difference if you tell the girl everything she would want to know without her having to ask.

This stuff about a girl asking for marriage, that won't come up with the basic dealings. They routinely fuck a guys brains out for an entire night, without it getting to that.

That would only come up much later on.

All I am really saying is consider what it is you really want, and then see if this sort of a trip is really the best way to get it, and then how it is you want to conduct yourself on it.

TJ does sound like the heavenly paradise here on earth. But on the other hand, sex tourism and strip clubs are not really a solution to anything. If we want real solutions we have to build them ourselves.

If you go, Good Luck,

SJG
  • Maus3r
    6 years ago
    **All I am really saying is consider what it is you really want, and then see if this sort of a trip is really the best way to get it, and then how it is you want to conduct yourself on it.**

- That is sound advice and I will certainly be giving the trip much more though as time goes by.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @maus3r if you need any help any questions pm me just spent 4 days in tj 2 weeks ago
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and I've been there a few times.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    SJG its amazing that you present yourself as a saint on this board while your ex wife sends me videos she posted of you on xvideos. Did you not ask for a code of silence in the prenup?

https://www.xvideos.com/video6742669/hub…
  • Maus3r
    6 years ago
    Nekkid? Then the dancers would try to start paying me but you can't buy entertainment like that! It must be earned! lol j/k!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    NJBalla, do you know that the most persistent online trolls are really just nothing more than a brain in a bucket, and they don't even know it?

Maus3r, as I see it, its just with like local strip clubs, they show you that life could be different, that if women want to, they can conduct themselves very differently than they usually do. And then with sex tourism, its just a more extreme version of the same thing. And then this TJ is hailed as the greatest.

Though I have never been their, I am sure that the acclaim is well warranted.

So you have read the discussions on this forum, might you like to tell us what it is about TJ which you find the most attractive?

What every you do, good luck!

SJG

Farm 1971
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plfEvepn…
  • Icey
    6 years ago
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

PhatBoy99 - definite troll account
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    As El Chapo is in custody, at least for the time being, we should commandeer one of his tunnels, and enlarge and extend it so that the SD Blue Trolley has a stop right out in the Zona.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

PhatBoy99 - definite troll account
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So, Maus3r, when you go to TJ, how are you going to present yourself to the girls? I am sure they are not going to interrogate you. But it will always help to tell them the obvious things, place of residence, occupation, indirectly your marital status, why you are in TJ, how often you will be there in the future, why you are in the zona, why you gave her money and started squeezing her tits, and what you really want out of this.

No, she won't ask, but in my experience you always want to let a girl know all of this. You will know that she has accepted when she goes full throttle in ramming her tongue down your throat.

So after you have decided all of these things, that should tell you how best to dress.

SJG
  • Maus3r
    6 years ago
    SJG - I found a few free moments. I can answer.

Honestly SJG ... I haven't thought about it that way. I just thought I would go there with a fist full of cash and do whatever I wanted with whoever was ok with it.

I keep forgetting that these are girls who need to decide if they want to go upstairs with a stranger.

I have to think about it more. Thank you for planting the seed. I'm actually a pretty boring dude. I guess (and this is only my initial thought) that I will just tell the truth. I don't have a domestic situation to worry about and I would be there for fun whenever I have free time and money to burn.

And to address some of your previous inquiries, I wouldn't return for just one girl. I would return for a kind of rotating menu.

Hey you gave me something to think about. Thank you SJG.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion