tuscl

San Jose Guy

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
So I just checked with Vegas odds and the over/under right now on how many goats San Jose Guy will fuck this week is 10 1/2. So what are you guys betting? Over or under???

Definite over for me. I’m putting that shit on a 4 team parlay. Easier money than playing poker online with Juice!

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I've got right here the last of Tijuana Tim's Show Donkeys. Shailynn, I'm sending him to you right now.

SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I don't want that donkey after you've blown it for 3 days straight.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, did you know that Tijuana Tim is now going to have TJ strippers blowing and HJing donkeys, but catching the jizm in bottles and selling it.

That could really be just what you need.

SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    you mom's mouth collects mine so I don't need any more jizz.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    No Shailynn, you are mistaken, that is Mamisan sucking you off. But you don't cum, you don't even get hard.

The Donkey Elixir could really help you. Just contact Tijuana Tim. He takes Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and of course BitCoin.

SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Wait 10.5 different goats? Or 10x total?

Would take under on both though. That limp dick faggot probably cant get a hard on 10 times a week, and it has to be hard to steal 10 goats on his battered huffy with crooked rims, since mamisan runs over it every week.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ he’s a fag, too!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TrollWarnBot is still investigating what happened when Mamisan went to work with Tijuana Tim at his Show Donkey Breeding Ranch, specifically, where did all the money go?

SJG
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @SJG - So you're now posting on dead threads that are all about how much everyone hates you... that is some serious self hate you have going on there buddy. Also please note SJG there is no question mark here, I am not asking you anything.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion