tuscl

Pimps in Clubs?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
I saw something on TV about a pimp being arrested and it reminded me of this incident.

A while back I had a girl refuse to dance for me in a certain part of the club. We moved and had a good time across the room. I asked why we didn't stay where we were. She said the guy at the next table was a pimp and he owned my table. If she danced for me at that table he would then "own" her and she didn't want a pimp.

WTF? Is there such a thing? Or is this some pointless stripper shit?

9 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Accurate. I’ve heard of this discussed on other boards years ago. I’ve never heard of a specific “table” thing but I’ve seen it first hand.

Once I was hanging with a stripper all night at a club near the Toronto airport and she was telling me how there was a well off pimp and all his “girls” had a matching tattoo, and all these girls fell for his shit because he had an endless supply of drugs.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Maybe our manly pimps can post on here and provide better insight, lol

I’ve heard rumors about the Cubans girls in my area having pimps. Because a bunch of them will come and go into a certain club in waves, but then not too long after, they will also leave together without warning.

But that’s just speculation. The closest thing I personally know of pimps, are just dancers supporting worthless boyfriends :p
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't doubt there are some pimps in clubs but that shit about his table sounds farfetched
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    w.r.t. the Cuban dancers I doubt they have pimps per se - but I do find it odd how they spread like wildfire through many different states where you didn't see that 3+ years ago, and they manage to know which are the top money-making clubs everywhere.

What I think is possible is that they owe $$$ ($5k to $10k?) to smugglers that got them to the US and either the smugglers told them the quickest way to repay them is thru stripping, or maybe it was part of the original deal that they'd strip so they could pay the $$$ back faster? And the smugglers perhaps have info on the best club to make $$$ and pass the info to the girls? Just an assumption on my part though - it could just be that info about good clubs and making fast $$$ is being shared with each other?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've seen them from time to time but never anything like his table. I ran into a chick at Follies early one evening and we talked about OTC. She agreed to wear whatever I wanted and go to dinner, etc but we couldn't agree on price. Awhile later I saw her hanging out with a guy that was obviously her pimp. Probably a good thing I turned her down.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I would think Nicespice is probzbly correct most of the time. I did have one dancer say that guy x was pimp and had a few girls at a club but I have no idea if it was true.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I've suspected such guys. and even a lady or two as pimps in vegas.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Definitely strippers around who have pimps, including multiple girls in a club being run by the same pimp...

Years ago, when SF made the concerted shift in LE priorities from SCs to street prostitution & "Human trafficking" (codeword for AMPs), there was a huge influx of street prostitutes into what was then the SF-equivalent of Follies. Although by then I didn't go to that club, there was literally no TR that didn't describe the group of pimps all hanging out together in the club, watching their girls

I can't imagine any other club here tolerating the pimp being in the club
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    I see them in the parking lot more often than inside the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion