tuscl

Jim Parsons Turns Down 50 Million for 2 more Years On Big Bang Theory

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Really? Like you were making so much more money for those Intel Processor commercials.

Juice would cut off a toe for 1/10,000th of that.

12 comments

• pistola
    6 years ago
    Whhhat? Dude is annoying AF.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    And apparently stupid.

Myself and my body double Juice are willing to take his place for a mere $5 Million for 2 years.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Guy is probably worth double that, I don't think he gives a fuck about the money.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    He's reportedly worth 70 million.

I really thought the show would go to 15 seasons. But I guess when you're done, and 12 seasons can be enough for anyone. I feel bad for the rest of the cast, as it fucks up their money and I don't think any of them wanted it to end. Kinda pulled a Seinfield with that.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Never cared for that show. I prefer Silicon Valley
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Maybe he'll take a "trip" to South Africa soon...
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    There's more than enough talent on that show to carry on without him if they wanted. If Two and a Half Men can make it without Charlie Sheen then Big Bang can go on without Sheldon. Also, there's going to be Roseanne without Roseanne.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I'm not so sure you can classify Two and Half Men as making it without Sheen....they limped along without him until mercifully the show ended.

Big Bang is similar to Friends in that the original concept of the show has aged out..........the characters are no longer 20 something's working at a university and being too geeky to fit in --they are married couples with one exception.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I find of get his decision in context. To relate: being unemployed and without money for a couple months now, even though things are tight (unlike for Parsons) I get why time > (is greater than) money or sometimes things run their course and it needs to change.If I had his money, I would right turn and do what I want to do from this point on, too.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Dominic--the most valuable asset anyone has is their time and yet most people never realize it.

If you do and apply it correctly to your life choices you'll be fine.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    The world will be a better place without another season of this time-waster!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Big Bang was a great show when Penny would parade around in skimpy little tips and shorts. Now, the character is Leonard's wife. Just not the same appeal. Let it die.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion