tuscl

Why transfer from an ivy to a state school??

BigPimp69
Why you Kisses Niggas for Free Hoe ?
Thursday, August 23, 2018 10:34 AM
As we all know, a college education is a waste of time. The smart ones know to find a good man so that she can be the mother of his babies. I think Nicole failed to find a man to impregnate her over there. So she needed to transfer to a school that has three times the amount of student enrolled. But it’s okay baby, should you fail at finding a man at UT as well. Daddy is here for you. All you need is $5000 to get started.

40 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Daddy tricks asks the questions that need answers. That has never made sense to me either. Sadly, Nicole’s next step is going to be Gibbs College or Berkeley College - where females outnumber the males significantly - and where the men are mostly baloney smugglers.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicole claims to go to UT Austin, I do not think that is a state school. Regardless, good "state schools" do exist, too.
  • Lolol @ daddy tricks
  • You are so fucking lame with your twisted views on women.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Everyone here knows that a woman's place is in the home -- cooking, cleaning, and being a docile and obedient slave. Isn't that correct, @Dugan? If you're looking for shitty diploma mill and a good place to get hitched, check out Trump University (although not sure if Trump U is still in business). If that's not an option, you might consider the bottom rung of the educational food chain, which would be Ohio State. Big state school with lots of men, and they'll take anyone with a pulse.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Nina - UT-Austin is indeed a state (public) school, ranked as one of the top 20 public universities (usually ranked #1 in accounting and petroleum engineering) in the country. Stick to topics you know about, like weed and bad rap lyrics.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    “Sadly, Nicole’s next step is going to be Gibbs College or Berkeley College - where females outnumber the males significantly - and where the men are mostly baloney smugglers.” Oh no no no. Life would be horrible for her as a lesbian. As we all know, lesbians are just simply women who are either too ugly to get some dick, or they are attention whores. I want better for her. If Nicole goes to Ohio state, then she better find a man to warm her up quickly! Or she might freeze to death!! But her life would still be better with me. Because I am a real man. (Sorry DC)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @DC +10
  • #1- i went to any ivy #2- I attend a top public university in the nation and world ..univ Michigan is a "state school as well" And if youre at least decent then u will know about uni Michigan reputation #3. For my career goals(dont worry..will go back to ivy league for law lol or I will graduate at top of my class in law school at whatever law school I attend if it wont br ivy) I dont need to go to ivy undergrad..but rather a decent enough school. Since UT is more than just decent..I aint got nothing to worry about Stop worrying about what a 23 year old is doing with her life...lolol I will invite u and all ur hoes once I work for top law firm or US senate ok dont worry
  • Two bits + 20 thousand Yo nicole out this post. Officially. DC will prob drop next Mic since I am not gonna comment any more lol
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Ah contraire DC. I also have several other businesses as an exotic pharmacist, a discounted weapons provider, and I also am the owner to several build-a-bear workshop locations. @nicole And what is this about the university of Michigan? You went searching for a husband there too?
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    I can pump that iron really well, thank you for asking.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    But I’m sorry this modern world full of feminists can’t understand the wisdom in my posts.
  • I was looking 4 hubby at uni Michigan But he couldnt debate better than I could ..nor could he negotiate better than I could So I wasnt interested
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Nice story. Well since you couldn’t stay at Cornell for whatever reason (kicked out??) I don’t understand why you would brag about such a place. If the UT boys suspect that you think you’re better than them because you spent a semester or less at Cornell, then you are going to kill all their providing instincts and will not wife you up.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Btw if you want any hookups to deal with stress, I got you girl.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @Daddy-Tricks when you bringing your stable to Louisville playa?
  • Naw ..they didnt let me major in what i wanted to change it to which I always wanted to do but parents wouldnt let me initally So I went to school that did let me major in it
  • By the way. Everyone says getting in is harder than staying in any way even tho I could stay lollol
  • And I wasnt bragging? Lmao sorry u were so insecure u perceived that I was bragging when all I said was I would help u apply, not about my experience there Lol I 4got I said I wouldn't comment since the last time I responded was hours ago . Ok bye
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    @Daddy-Tricks when you bringing your stable to Louisville playa? Every time I got some ho somewhere you’re either in a different state working or flying out to Tijuana or something. Why don’t you just stay put homeboy??
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    If you didn’t wanna brag then you should stop bringing up your school as if that makes you win an internet argument... You just can’t compete with the intelligent strong men on here
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Daddy tricks knows how to keep women in line. Nicole wouldn’t be able to handle a man with such a strong pimp hand! In 10 years - Nicole will still be saying the same crap - and she won’t have any degrees or job. She’d be smart to take Daddy tricks offer and start earning while she can.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Actually Nic94 is smart in some way... See when she graduates law school and daddy cuts her funding off she may realize that the only way to kill it on the senate floor is to start sucking some serious wrinkly dinkly since that good old boy network is large and in charge. By participating here, even in the ridiculous fashion she does (where if her troll game is anything like her future law game she will be envious of Saul Goodman) she at least has a fallback plan. In other words, she's just five years from the pole but doesn't even know it.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Excellent discussion gentlemen
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Nina - UT-Austin is indeed a state (public) school, ranked as one of the top 20 public universities (usually ranked #1 in accounting and petroleum engineering) in the country. Stick to topics you know about, like weed and bad rap lyrics." Keep being an asshole for no reason, it shows that all I have to do is breathe to get your panties in a bunch.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    I love it when women breathe right before they start sucking my dick ;)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lmao Pistola said she would be envious of Saul Goodman. Hahaha. Don't drive drunk, but if you do, call Saul.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Off the top of my head I know four people that transferred from Ivies to state schools.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Sort of a coincidence: two days before the Manafort verdict, this contractor came to my house to do work on my basement. He said he dropped out of Cornell law school because he couldn't stand it there. Dropped out to become a home builder. He was a complete nutcase and started ranting about how Manfort was being treated unfairly by the legal system. He didn't take the job and ghosted like a 14-yr-old girl.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    Daddy Tricks so broke he charges his hoes $5,000 to work for him. I drop double that in the club on a weekly basis.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    @RandomMember Probably for the best. Who would want a pussy like that fucking up your home?? Unlike you little_balls I got game and they pay it happily
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman and @Daddy_Tricks did you notice she's already 23 yrs old but only a sophomore? Most college grads get their degrees already by 23. If it took her 5 years to be a sophomore then yeah as Cash has predicted she's on track to graduate in more than 10 yrs. So @Daddy_Tricks if she becomes one of your bitches what will she have to show for herself in 10 yrs? Assume she's a ho to her full potential.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    What do you think these hoes are trying to do when they buy $100 tickets to the front row of my shows and toss their panties onstage? Hoes know I'll never love em back but thousands of them, knowing I will only pick one of them, pay $100 just for a 1 in a thousand chance to fuck me for one night only.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Lmao dude. They will be the first to chase another dick when another better rapper comes along, such as Drake or Weird Al. I get in my hoes head and then can’t leave me. @SLD, We shall see whether she succeeds in her womanly goals first. Should she fail, then I will be there to save her from her trainwreck self.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    One of the best lines yet - I love it when women breathe right before sucking my dick! Very well said!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Daddy_Tricks You are a patient man. She's likely to take 10 years to fail at the rate she's pursuing her goals. Taking 5 years to reach sophomore status is slow as fuck. Plus by the time you save her she's going to be 30+ years old. Isn't that old for your stable?
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    “One of the best lines yet - I love it when women breathe right before sucking my dick! Very well said!” Why thank you my good man. She will be in the discount bin for sure, but that’s why we have plastic surgery! “Plus by the time you save her she's going to be 30+ years old. Isn't that old for your stable?” I suppose if all else fails, one of my hoes will take pity on her and pay her to cook and clean for her.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    She gonna need to pay u 10g because 5 is gonna go toward some toddies and a new schnozz
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Why would she need a new schnozz?? I think some man would love to have it massaging his ballsack.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion