Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ever wake up and feel like a differnt persun ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Mane I tells you twat I b grabbing sum orgy joose an my dyck b had 4 sum pye

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bet

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

one time I woke up feeling like txtittyfag, but then I had a no homo crisis the first time after I read a post by NinABambinA

A rose by any other name wouldn't smell as sweet. Especially if it were named after a dude. I mean, could you imagine bringing 30 Rosses for a lap dance?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

So, wski g up as a different man was a good thing in your case, right? ;-)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

If I woke up - and typed a post that made absolutely no sense - I’d think I was having a stroke - and call 911.

Since it’s Juice’s typing - it’s another Wednesday morning!

Juice is still the mane - right?

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Juice, why do you talk like that? Are you transblack or do you wish you were black or do you just like making fun of ebonics?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Just like to laugh

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

Maybe someone that can spell?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Sure - some days I wake up and feel like a normal person - wish it happened more often

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement