tuscl

Stripper was talking about shoving cocain in her ass

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, August 21, 2018 5:34 PM
Real shit... she was telling me how she even pops pills in her ass Is this really a thing ?

10 comments

• jsully63
    6 years ago
    I don’t know if it’s real but physically it will absorb into your bloodstream quickly if your in a rush to get high. It’s a buzz enima.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Damn... maybe she was legit...
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    all my hoes do drugs, popping xanies, snorting blow, crushing up that addy and mix it with the coke.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Shit
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I think it’s a thing.. I used to know a girl who put ecstasy up her butthole and called it “booty bumping”
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO that's crazy and funny... damn Zoe let me do some cam time with you
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    One time my ATF and I had a flight to a vacation spot. When we arrived at the condo I had renter she squared down in the kitchen and went digging up in her pussy. She pulled out 12 glassine envelopes each of which had had $20 worth of heroin, however they had all melted together and the dope had apparently been absorbed into her bloodstream. She said that she’d been wondering why she was so euphoric.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "booty bumping" Although I'm normally anti-drug I have to give that a brilliant! I wonder if ecstasy in the butthole makes girls more likely to be into rimjobs.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    There have been cases where people have put alcohol in their ass and suffered alcohol poisoning. Apparently the substance is absorbed quickly, because by placing it in the intestine, it bypasses the slower processes of absorbing into the body. Should work for other drugs as well. If anybody decides to try this with vitamin V, please report on how it goes. (;-p)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion