tuscl

Amsterdam and FKK Clubs in Germany during winter.

A lot of good advice yesterday has me thinking of a vacation.

Would it be a bad idea to visit these places for sex tourism from Christmas to New Years

15 comments

• PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Skip Amsterdam. Was there a few months ago and it is worthless. Over the past 14 years I have been there 6 times for extended periods (typically two+ months) and had a great time. This last time it sucked. Many of the windows are closed and there were very few attractive women. OTOH, at least the tourists were there in droves and incredibly rude. I imagine the winter months will see fewer tourists, but I cannot foresee there being a big selection of working women there either.

Germany is excellent. (I was there also and enjoyed Sharks and Oase). Lots of hot, willing women. The FKKs tend to be on the outskirts, so plan your transportation and hotels accordingly.

Prague was good too, but the options were limited. The best was Sexy Sauna Club in the heart of the city, but the girls were very aggressive. Entry price was steep (2500kc), but a session with a hot girl was 2000kc. Out of the 20 or so girls there, I think I saw three that were not to my taste. Like the FKKs, most were walking around naked and are lean Central Europeans.

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Good GFE sessions?

Front room GFE auditions?

Whole thing equal to the TJ HK Bar?

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Sjg if you want to find, Get out of your moms basement and your pecker out of your goat and go to these places troll!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Whack!!!

You would think he would learn, acting like my privacy wall does not exist. How many times does he want to give himself a concussion and draw his own blood?

How could he walk past all of those skull and crossbones warning signs and still not see that my privacy wall is a place of death?

Just imagine if he had caught one of the wires which sets of an M18 Claymore Mine. He could have been killed. His legs could have been blown off.

Remember Lewis Puller Jr.?
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZNkvemDYDFo/TC…

Does an attorney discuss his cases or his clients?

Does the SEC tell you about the companies it is going to investigate?

Does the CIA tell you anything about what it is doing?

Why would you ever assume that I would not defend my own privacy?

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you are planning on going during the holidays, I'd first make sure club is open on those days - I also wonder if the selection of girls would be significantly lower w/ the girls going back home to be w/ their families (since most of them seem to be non-German).
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Agreed also I don’t think I would be able to enjoy the outdoor amenities at these spots during the rough German winter.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'm going to Berlin in January. Museums and culture during the day. FKK Artemis at night.
    6 years ago
    I know most of the FKKs are open except maybe the 25th itself. They all have massive New Years parties also as well as other special holiday events. No idea how many women would be working though.
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    Oktoberfest?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Ringing in the new year in an FKK sounds like it might fun - whole new meaning to "bringing in the new year with a bang"
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    You can do that in TJ too and it's warmer.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    I prefer cold , wet rainy weather, I mean warm weather is overrated .
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Guys after Germany maybe i go a little more east , How is Poland Warsaw ? i hear some hot white girls there and also Austria Vienna I assume they have FKK type clubs ? How is the street prostitution in those areas European mongers ?? Like Tijuanas ? Oh and i wouldn't mind snow
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    I guess we’ll see what makes sense. I could likely hit up a few countries more and really make a go of it if I wait til Spring.

Also I would need to visit potential clients in Austria Germany etc.
    6 years ago
    Constantine-the biggest negative, assuming the weather isn’t an issue for you, to going during the holiday season is that flights and to a lesser extent, room rates, are WAY more expensive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion