tuscl

How can i club owner have 5 clubs and all run different from others

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, August 20, 2018 4:58 PM
Some do extras, others do air dances and others are inbetween all this... even the girls shift between the clubs so what makes the difference ?

20 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    May depend on the city ordinences where they are located. Or deals theybhave with LE
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I guess...other than that it makes no since
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Most of not all the clubs are in the same state
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    It's so the clubs can appeal to different TUSCL cliques.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Funny but retarded answer
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Diversification, dont let them all get shutdown at one time.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Maybe that makes since ime
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I know that in my area, there are two clubs located in two different cities that have the same owners and the same name. One club is practically a refuge from all the extras in the rest of the city. There’s no real private areas for VIP action, so extras aren’t an issue there. (Though a dancer there did one time ask me if I had a condom, lol) The other club in the other city has a ton of private VIP options and extras are rampant there. I would also guess it’s diversification and attracting different clientele.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Well then maybe we have our answers
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^Which makes you the retard.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    5 clubs, all different? There is only one operator I know which might do this. They have lots of business models. Gets into the alcohol factor, the skin level, branded or unbranded, dive or upscale. Follows local rules, also segments dancers and customers. It makes lots and lots of money in an industry where other operators are sinking. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I don't feel like "real private areas"= extras in all situations. That's just over-generalizing it. In my experience it is more of a regional thing if VIP usually = extras.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    One large operator has a whole bunch of different "business models". One thing in common though, they all take in lots of money. SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ah, I’m mostly familiar with my area. Here, the clubs that have less extras have either an “open” vip or is in cabanas with see through curtains. I was in Ft Worth and supposedly there’s a lot of extras in the shared VIP area there. (Never personally saw it though.) If so, holy cow that’s ballsy of them!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Well because of this I have to drive almost three hours away to visit the same club but get my extras with six, seven, eights and one ten in my opinion
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I even messaged the club social media to find answers to save me on a trip and to no avail
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Basically got the difference in regulation argument
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Does one of the towns have a female mayor?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Juice, are you going to take two bits calling you retarded?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion