tuscl

Nicole1994 is carrying this weapon in her bag right now.

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
I am headed back to dallas for the weekend. Parents are outta town, so have to uber back home from bus stop.

Will arrive downtown dallas 11 pm at night..bus stop 10 mins away . for the 10 min stroll in downtown, I have packed knife in my bag. Hope I dont get attacked lol

15 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I really don't think carrying that knife is a good idea.

Either it is unnecessary, or you are going into situations you really shouldn't, knife or not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fist,_Stic…

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Just don't bring a gun to a knife fight
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^No, you bring a knife to a gun fight and stab them while they're laughing at ya.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Go get a snub nose revolver pistol in 357 mag
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Damn Nina you're one tough cookie
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    No one should be carrying a knife. If you need it, it's already too late. Both my kids are black belts in karate and they did knife training...neither is qualified to carry an actual knife. Nicole, what makes you think you are?
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    lol ever heard of mace or pepper spray. Much more effective unless your goal is to terminate your attacker.
  • Bitch I have both ..lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I want to say that I commend Rockstar666, instead of carrying knives or guns, the best approach is marshal arts training.

Such training gives you confidence and movement ability.

Carrying knives or guns is just playing on fear, and these weapons will usually not solve anything, may even escalate situations. And when one does not have marshal arts training, the utility of such weapons will be limited.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^
    Of course a guy in a gravy stupor that never leaves his mom's basement doesn't need a knife or a gun, just a nap with his teddy bear.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Don't need guns of knives for defense.

But when dealing with one like TheeOSU, that would not be defensive.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    That's because you'd let teddy protect you while you cowered under the sheets, creep.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TheeOSU, it must be sad for you, nothing better to do except be a creep on a message board. F2f I would not show that kind of patience with you.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "nothing better to do except be a creep on a message board."

Has a little introspection finally led you to admit what you are? Good! The next step is dumping the teddy bear and walking up the steps to your mom's kitchen to make your own gravy.
    Then we'll work on your poking your head outside the door so you can discover what fresh air smells like.
    Don't worry we'll proceed slowly at your pace, one tiny step at a time.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I always wondered what was in her nutsack
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion