tuscl

Tuscl Tag lines

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, August 20, 2018 9:25 AM
I bet some that have never graced the board section of this site wonder what the fuck is up with all those inside jokes LMFAO

16 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    most of them are over my head anyway.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Same. I wonder what's up with "We've been waiting 3 hours for you. Now we're about to leave."
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Nicespice it’s been a common conversation here before. A PL goes into a club expecting to see their favorite stripper who said she’d be there, but she isn’t, PL waits for hours and finally gives up and leaves, and passes his favorite stripper in her street clothes just getting to work. Most strippers don’t own watches. But it’s okay because we ha e Juice and he can’t tell time on a watch with hands anyway.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh, lol. I feel somewhat better about myself now. I take the initiative to cancel appointments 1-2 hours in advance.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thank god.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @nicespice It’s especially helpful to those pls that live 4 hours away from where you work right babes ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    "More than a list, it's an evocation of a culture." Always liked this one for some reason.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Lmao
  • founder
    6 years ago
    "More than a list, it's an evocation of a culture." is the original tag line. I read it in a book about websites (you know, google/yahoo on paper) last century. That's how they explained the site. "The Ultimate Strip Club list is more than a list. It's the evocation of a culture." /end history lesson
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Damn
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I would've used "it's the evocation of a hard-on"
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    What's evocation mean ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "We've been waiting 3 hours for you. Now we're about to leave." I took that as a dig on how dancers are often late - either showing up to the club 2 hours later than they said they will; or getting to the club and spending 90-minutes in the dressing room b/f finally coming out when we're about to leave.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "It will only take 5-10 minutes of your time" should be one of the taglines.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    @papi:. It's just as much a dig on the PL who waits around for two hours before he gets disgusted and leaves having had no fun at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion