tuscl

That akward momment when she trys and talks to you

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, August 19, 2018 6:28 PM
Sometimes conversation comes easy with some people and other times it doesn't I've had a few times the girl was smoking hot or just gave good sex or a mix of the two but any time we tried small talk it was just difficult and awkward lol Eventually you both just accept the silence and keep to the fucking LMFAO Can anyone relate or am I just fucked up

8 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    the only way a stripper is stopping to see you is to steal some of your chackin fangers.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    You should have asked her what it is like being a black trans bodybuilder? It's pretty easy. Just start out with "so, is is brilliant to be a black trans bodybuilding stripper?"
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aw. I would have recommended some sort of basic conversation starter template for strippers out there. They exist.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Please do lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I had a dancer approach me and she started what I suspect was a scripted conversation starter. Except she got horribly tongue ties mid-spiel and it completely threw her off. She stared at me blankly for a moment and said "I give up." And then she went straight to the dressing room. It's at least possible that booze and narcotics were a factor...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "She stared at me blankly for a moment and said "I give up." At that point I figured she would either just ask if you wanted a dance or given you a handshake leading up to the request for a dance. Running off would have been unexpected.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Pretty much. The bartender was there making drinks. She looked at me and said "What the fuck?"
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It can be odd - especially when the dancer doesn’t know much English. Sometimes they will laugh at odd points in the conversation. I don’t expect much from strip club conversations. The chit chat is usually a preface to going to the back for dances. Juice - if there is an awkward silence - I’d recommend putting your dick back in her mouth.... it works for me!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion