tuscl

She Made Me Cum and Now Wants to Meet

Trying to make sure I’m reading all of these signals correct...input is appreciated.

I’m a novice club visitor. Half a dozen clubs in my life. One local one a handful of times mostly because I found one girl I enjoy very much. About a year ago I gave her my number(she couldn’t give me hers as the club doesn’t allow it...or so she says) and she actually texted me shortly after. We’ve chatted over the last year. Always about when I would visit next. I would return every couple months usually with some friends. for some small talk and a few dances. We bumped into each other randomly the other day outside of the club and had a pleasant chat. I bought her a glass of wine and promised to visit again soon - so I did the next day.

We chatted like normal and I told her to take me to the back. Time for a dance. This time the dance was different. More of a grind session and she got into it. Actually ended up grabbing and rubbing at one point too. After a couple songs she started whispering into my ear how badly she wanted me to fun for her. She wasn’t being shy about playing with me at all. She knew what she was doing. Suffice it to say I obliged and finished there in my pants. Which I’ve never done before - kinda shocked but pleased. Dances obviously ended there and we went to the bar to settle up and chat. I pod her plus a generous tip - which I always do.

At this point she suggested we not meet at the club anymore. Rather we meet up outside the club. It would be more private and to text her whenever I’d like to see her. I agreed, finished my drink and left - not processing all of that since I was still recovering from the dance.

So my question:

Did she just propose we meet up for full blown sex? I’m not suggesting she “likes” me and wants to date me. That’s not at all what I would want anyway. But should I be expecting a full service encounter? How do I best clarify what she’s looking for in exchange for her time?

18 comments

• April9424
    6 years ago
    Just ask her if she expects to be compensated.. she obviously isn’t shy and won’t be offended.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You're a customer, this is not courting to be her future fiancee.

The first question is what do *you* want - you got to get that clear first - do you:

a) want to date her like any other girl? If so are you sure you're comfortable dating a stripper who's job it is to be fondled by a dozen guys a night - some dudes are ok w/ this - some think they are ok w/ this - and some can't handle this

2) or you just want to pay for a nut and no other type of involvement

The vets on here are mostly not interested in dating a stripper and are mostly interested in sex OTC (outside the club) - the vets usually only pay when sex is involved OTC but are not into paying a dancer just to hang out.

Strip clubs are bizarro world - many newbies don't have the proper frame of reference and usually default to thinking/reacting as if they were picking up a chick in a singles-bar where you have to sorta "read her cues" and hope you get lucky.

Strip clubs are not singles bars and need to be treated differently - 99% of the time strippers are there for one reason and one reason only - $$$ - and 99% of their actions are based around $$$ - i.e. 99% of the time a dancer is "coming on to you" is not as in a singles-bar where maybe she wants some dick for the night; in a strip-club the "come-on" is usually financially motivated.

A strip club is business/$$$ - it's not a pick-up place - "reading the dancers' cues" is utterly futile - it's like buying a car - it's either for sale or not (some dancers date custies for $$$, some don't) - if the car is for sale then you come to agreement on price - sometimes someone will give you a car for free - but that happens as often as a stripper hooks up w/ custies for free.
  • TacoBob
    6 years ago
    Great question! I ran into this recently and could use the same advice. (Had a nice VIP time with a dancer who then texted me that we should get together “some night when [she’s] not working.”) Given that this was a low-mileage club, I’m assuming that’s an opening for OTC offer to earn some side cash.

OP’s invite is a little more nuanced because you’ve already met outside the club once. She could have other motivations (but probably not).
  • RickNamer
    6 years ago
    I guess the specific details is yes. I’d like to become an OTC full service customer. I believe that’s the direction it’s headed. But certain specific details were left out.

Just flat out asking is probably the best way to get those details. Without incriminating anyone that is.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Seeing how easy you were to get off, she probably figures that OTC with you will be an easy cash pickup. ;)

But all kidding aside, just text her with something like this: "Are you free tonight? if so, what do you need to meetup?"

It will go a couple of ways from there. Either she will propose a number or will ask you to do so. Under no circumstances should that be over $400 for a stripper working in CT and that's only if it is Stamford. For anywhere else in CT, $300 should get it done. If she forces you to start it off and she is outside of Stamford start with $250 (or $300 if she is in Stamford) and meet her somewhere in the middle unless she gets crazy, at which point you just need to tell her that it's more than you're looking to spend and hope she comes back with a more reasonable offer.

She may also ask you what you would like to do, so be ready with a reasonable plan. Don't be shy about saying something like" Maybe grab a drink and then stop at my place/hotel." .

That's it for now young Padawan and good luck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Some loser posted previously that dealing w/ a stripper is like buying a car - anyway using that analogy, do you pussyfoot around when you go buy a car or do you know what it is you want and a ballpark figure for how much to pay - again a strip-club is business - the dancers are there to get paid - you're making a business proposal and she either accepts or not - nothing good usually happens by beating around the bush or trying to "read cues" - in a strip-club beating-around-the-bush often leads to the custy getting fleeced or at least burning thru a whole bunch of $$$ "hoping something will come out of it".

A strip-club is a sexual environment - the girls' job is to be half-naked and turn-on men - they are used to getting asked for sex as a nature of the job - it's not as if you are going up to a civilian in the produce-isle and asking her if she's interested in banging you for $200.

She seems to be meeting you halfway already - stop being a pussy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    To add to Dugan's advice - don't be surprised if she flakes or doesn't even answer your text - that's as common as coffee at Starbucks - and don't let her manipulate you by saying something along the lines of "well I would have to miss work to see you so I would need $X" with $X being some exorbitant #; that's a common hustle tactic that often works on newbs - educate on what a fair offer is and don't plan on paying unless you receive what you want.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    One can't be shy and unsure around strippers - they'll have you for lunch
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The weaker and unsure one is around strippers, usually the less and one gets and the more one pays - "victory (pussy) belongs to the bold"
  • RickNamer
    6 years ago
    Got it papi_chulo. Thanks. Was unsure of what a going rate would be so good to know.

She already suggested times that would work around her schedule so I don’t think the timing conflict would come up. Will update you next week.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Love how the wise old Yodas are tutoring the young Jedi!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    RN, the going rate is not going to be 200 if you are in CT, which was your location until you just changed it. Unless of course you're pulling a high volume Dominican girl from one of the B'port clubs. You're more likely going to pay 3-400, as I posted above.

Again though good luck.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    You wont be the first or last guy to get this proposition. FS of course will be on the table if its OTC. You just need to get it for a competitive rate or you will be locked in the "Sugar daddy zone". This is like being in the friend zone, but the mileage is higher, and your pockets are much lighter. That being said you can simply lie and say you have a girlfriend/wife if you want to save money and keep the relationship to the club
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Sounds beautiful
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    Unrelated to the original post, but Grand1511 has an outstanding avatar.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Git er done
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i suggest $200 for a full hour. bbbj and bbfs.
    now... if she is absolutely drop dead gorgeous... the rate may be higher.
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    Do not fall in what you might think is love.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion