tuscl

Nicole 1994's response to Richard Dawkins

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Richard dawkins: ive authored this books called the God Delusion

Nicol1994: where is book called "the richard dawkins delusion"

Nicole1994 proof of God is the greatness within ourselves..esp that if she did not believe that there was a power greater than herself, she wouldve believed that her achievements thus far should be dictated by what others told her she needed to reach for as opposed to do doing what was right to achieve (successfully aiming for and achieveing the best thus far)

Nicole out.

20 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    This is one hell of a mess
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Except I know Richard Dawkins didn’t actually write what you said, because he understands English grammar.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Your avitar looks like a 12 year old boy with red hair
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Your avitar looks like a 12 year old boy with red hair
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Bump
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    It's so obvious that Nicokehead and MackTrolly are in cahoots. He bumps all Nicokehead's threads when they, like this one, are so absurdly stupid and nonsensical that no one really knows how to respond.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Maybe Nicole1994 is writing a brilliant story in an odd way. Perhaps if you took the first letter of every Nicole1994 post and strung them together such a story would emerge.

Regarding MackTruck, that character is unrelated to Nicole1994. It is now well established that MackTruck is a sexy 19-year old Ukrainian with C-cup titties that likes to troll TUSCL by posting as a shit truck driver!
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Nicole darlin, if you’re feeling disillusioned without a god then let me be your god. I provide you coke and money and all the emotional fulfilled you need.

All you need is $5000 to get started
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ Daddy-tricks
    Don't be trying to pimp nicole 1994! She is a lady!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^
    Are you sure? Lol
  • My successes = my coke baby .

Bye loser lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @nicole 1994 i may be a lot of things i dont believe loser is one of them! I work really hard at mcdonalds i will take care of you and your coke baby!
  • Lol um ok
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I will do anything for you baby! Just think of all the hot latinas we could enjoy together!
  • ...why not Saudi girls? Are u too racist for them ?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Actually i wouldn't fuck a middle eastern woman or a woman from india with sjg goat's dick!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Nor somalia either
  • Oh wow. . I am of middle eastern ethnicity :)

I'm sorry that you will never approve because of your racist ideology (;
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The girl whose pics the troll is using is clearly middle eastern. You can tell by her nose and a couple other features. That's why when I made that thread saying I was behind the account, I said I used my middle eastern friend's pics. Lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion