tuscl

TUSCL Wiki

Does anyone think this would be a good idea? Either we could ask founder to create one, or take the initiative to make one instead.

It looks pretty easy. https://www.lifewire.com/project-wikis-u…

But it seems like a lot of topic come up on the discussion board a lot, and updated information about anything (LDKs, TK, asking for OTC, signs a dancer may like you, etc) can be added to the wiki as well.

Though there would also be the issue of making it troll proof, lol.

9 comments

• jestrite50
    6 years ago
    Not a bad idea but you would have to have an administrator control access to prevent trolls from taking over.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I like, and dont like it, you should have to be around a while to figure stuff out.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    you certainly need a active moderator.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    It's a good idea, but I'm sure the trolls would ruin it.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Yes, there would be a council of maybe 10 contributors or something? Who knows
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Very difficult to troll proof and moderate.

Even without trolls, it would cause no end of flame wars and bickering. Ask people here to explain the online war between Dougster and rickdugan without bias. Or, explain the long war between txtittyfag and vincemichaels without taking a side.

I agree, though, there's a lot of 'inside baseball' here. It's a challenge.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    True.

For example, I too think I have a bias against Rick. But he seems like he’s mostly legit so I wouldn’t mind having him be a wiki contributor.

I guess the main problem is, who wants to be the referee, and it may be that nobody does.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Awesome idea. That would be the "go to" source for reputable support to any argument.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I like this idea, and I support it tremendously.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion