I’ve been lurking the site for about a month and thought I should say hi

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Excellent thread - very insightful.

Thanks for your contributions!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Well... hi. Have fun. Enjoy the reviews and discussions. Please don't be a troll; we have more than enough.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I have to admit it. I lurked on this site for several months before my first post. Now I"m posting on here every day. Please give Reviews of your favorite clubs.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I was a member of this site for over 6 years, but rarely ever used it other than occasionally paying for a month of VIP for full access to reviews. Then, one day I discovered the discussions portion of this site. I lurked for a few months and then made my presence known. Now I’m a regular poster.

Despite all the back and forth arguments between members, and all the trolling activity, this discussion board really is a great place. I’ve learned a lot this past year, and my enjoyment of strip clubs has been rejuvenated as a result.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Don’t be scared to participate. Unless you’re a troll in which case you should crawl back in your hole.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I didn’t even look at the discussion board the first couple of years I was a member—I only posted reviews and read reviews. When I discovered the discussion board the flame war between that moron Dougster and VM was at its height, which discouraged me from posting anything, so I just occasionally lurked on the board. I now participate regularly. There’s still a lot of nonsense, but the ignore button keeps things under control, and there’s lots of fun and interesting stuff to read.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    That flame war was epic. That provided many laughs.

Welcome aboard.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    well I already have one thing in common with this person.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Welcome!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Hello mofo, what do you think this is a meet and greet,
    Get off my lawn;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fucking grouch.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Is that nice ? You promised me you were gonna turn over a new leaf.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion