tuscl

Best Dish you had at a Club

NJBalla
New York
I rarely eat at strip clubs, but this place in NJ has brazilian buffets everytime its someones birthday. Nothing like having a girl put together a plate for you after a fresh LDK.

20 comments

• NJBalla
    6 years ago
    And lets wait a day or 2 before we get any DATY jokes. Im fairly interested as ive been to some clubs which actually have a restaurant in back. The Harem in North Jersey even has a fancy menu and restaurant seating.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Steamed Clam in oil must be a favorite.

http://www.theharemcabaret.com/haremmenu…
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IME SCs that serve good food (beyond just edible) are more of the exception than the norm.

I had a turkey club from the $5-menu a while back at Diamond Dolls Pompano and it was actually pretty-good (good amount of turkey-breast and generous side of fries).
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Steak bites and fries sitting at the bar at the Lucky Devil Lounge in Portland
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    A lot of Detroit clubs serve food. The New York strip steak at the Flight Club is very good, but a little expensive. The sandwiches are a better value.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ve had many delicious dishes from strip clubs over the years, almost allways take out, but I almost never eat the food. ;)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The Cheetah in Atlanta has it's own 4 star restaurant. Go here for the menu. Not cheap.

https://www.thecheetah.com/alluvia/
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Last time I was in a club, I ate out Eva. OH, you guys were talking about food ? Nevermind.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    C'mon NJBalla. Did you really think we could not do any DATY references to this ?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    To your actual subject. The Men's Club in Houston has a lunch buffet that is awesome. Prime rib is always served.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    The 4:00 buffet at Follies is usually pretty good. Not fancy, but some good southern cooking. Several dancers have told me the cook used to work for some celebrity, but I forget who.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    The food was very good when I ate at the men's Club in Charlotte, though not cheap if I recall.

Emperor's in Jacksonville, FL, has the best strip club hot wings I've ever had. They're big and they can be meal if you get them breaded. I like my wings very hot and they have a 3 Mile Island option that that is tasty and burns real good, except the burn isn't so fun the next morning when it comes out the back end. ;)

Best food I ever had in a club was at Scores in Tampa some years back. They were having a service industry party for livery drivers and had a free buffet that included a carving station (roast beef, turkey and ham) and some great sides. The food was excellent and the discounted drinks didn't hurt either.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ And no, I'm not a livery driver, lol. They were letting anyone who walked in on that early Monday enjoy the food and discounted booze. Too bad that my follow-up experiences at the two over-hyped nearby nude clubs were not as good.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Chicken fried steak at the Yellow Rose in Austin.

I may have just been very hungry though.
  • s88
    6 years ago
    LIC Showpalace, great food, great furniture, but strippers from "the stroll". Mozzarella Basil Pesto grape tomato salad. Avacado chef salad. Fried egg burgers and fried egg turkey club. Nutella banana strawberry waffles with ice cream. Chicken ceasar wrap with bacon bits. Food is better than the strippers.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I dont trust strip club kitchens, but this one very attractive dancer at Gold Club Tampa pestered me into sharing her mozzarella sticks, and they were the best I ever had.

Followed it up with great conversation, and very good lap dances. Makes me wish I still travelled through Tampa.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    NJBalla have you eaten at the Harem? I’m curious, as it sounds great. I thought it was BYO, but I’ve never been.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Most clubs have pretty good bearded clams, pink tacos, and beef curtains.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @cashman, I only visited harem twice probably 5 years ago. Never had a chance to try the food. The club had perhaps the wierdest layouts of any club in NJ.
    20% of the club floor was dedicated to a raised stage for nude dances and the
    another 20% of the club was a LD room which consisted of 15 dining room chairs arrange in a square fashion. The LD room was perhaps the brightest of any club in NJ and felt like you were getting a LD in someone's dining room.
    The rest of the club was an overpriced VIP Room, a ton of empty floor space, and the restaurant

Definitely a place for newbies and bachelorette parties.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    NJBalla - thanks! I appreciate your insight regarding the cabaret. It doesn’t sound like my type of club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion