tuscl

Otay Mesa vs San Ysidro crossings into MX

Cougfan187
Arizona
i find myself preferring to cross at Otay Mesa instead of the San Ysidro crossing. I feel like I get less questions and the lines are shorter. The cab to Zona Norte is about $15 so it’s a little more pricey but worth it to me. Anyone else find this to be the case? Or have other advantages of one crossing over the other?

19 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Interesting. Lots of talk about Tijuana recently. I believe this is because guys are rejecting LDKing and Extras and instead want front room make out sessions followed by extended and TLN MSOG Arribas.

An excellent turn of events.

SJG
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Fuck TJ. It's more fun LDKing and trying to get stripper glitter out of your peehole.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout sessions and MSOG TLN's will get more stripper glitter, and makeup, and pussy juices onto you. But in TJ you will have a shower. Good for getting cleaned up, together, but also good for anal, before cleaning up.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And then, after finally removing her high heels and thigh highs, you just jump into the Jacuzzi with her. And remember to bring the underwater silicon lube. Rockstar is an expert in this.

And of course she won't be expecting to sleep undisturbed, and she will know that guys always want to be ridden in the morning.

But you know what, in the organization I am building, it will be this good, 365 days per year, where ever you are, and at zero additional cost.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "you will have a shower. Good for getting cleaned up, together, but also good for anal, "

Let me guess, you learned that in the bathhouses didn't you, creep!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    "you will have a shower. Good for getting cleaned up, together, but also good for anal, "

Oh goodness, just remember to bring the lube. Water is not a substitute :o
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ special submersible silcone lube, cause the Jacuzzi dries up all the girl's natural lube. Lots of civvie girls don't like to fuck in hot tubs. Experienced this personally. But at that Cascadas, it really is just a big bathtub, so the water is not being reused like it is at some spas.

Rockstar is the one with the experience with such lube. Probably it's a lot like graphite, except with Silicon replacing the Carbon.

And also it was n0tmyf1r5t who first presented the idea of using the shower, water off, for anal.

https://www.tuscl.net/article.php?id=563…

That is so obvious, yet I had never thought of it. Its the least problematic place, and its the natural transition point for finally taking everything off of the girl and then cleaning up and heading to the Jacuzzi.

As I see it, that TJ HK/Cascadas is set up for being all things to all people. And then the main variable will always be how long you wish to stay with a girl. It could be anything from Un Rattitio to Toda La Noche, or even beyond.

And then of course there are practical limits to sex tourism. I have heard of someone in Thailand booking a girl for 5 days and five nights. To me that is excessive, cause most likely you will never see her again.

You could do lots of girls, but unless you have already been transformed into a show donkey, like Countryman, then you can do a better job on just one girl.

So the Jacuzzi, the room service food, and sleeping and lots of other stuff are in effect ways of entertaining the girl between rounds.

Its just a matter of skipping the car keys and wallet dating and going straight to the first round. The regular fraternizing happens during the in between time.

SJG

Bob Seger - Travelin' Man / Beautiful Loser - Atlantic City 4/16/11
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiEHbxyM…
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    "You could do lots of girls, but unless you have already been transformed into a show donkey, like Countryman, then you can do a better job on just one girl."

@Countryman, wait how did you get back on the airplane for the return flight?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice it was a challenge!
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Did SJG just say Country was was hung like a donkey???

Congrats Country!!! Let me know which ones you ruined so I won’t waste my time bouncing off the walls.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    To read the posts, it sounds like Shadowcat is indeed hung like a donkey. I suspect that this was from some of his youthful exploits all over Mexico, and especially one night in Acapulco, doing girl after girl.

So probably he saw what was happening, and decided to stop. But just one more girl, and probably he would have been showing a tail and brown fur. As it is, he seems to enjoy had endowment.

With Countryman, I'm sure that by now his fur and tail must be showing. So going again to Mexico, i suspect that he won't ever come back.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i've done the otay crossing once. too expensive for my cheap ass.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I find it much cheaper just to park at one of the trolley lots. i've been good for three days so far. hopefully that will continue and maybe stretch to four or five or maybe six or seven days.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I now cross into Mexicali for chicas since it's 30min from my place vs. 2hrs to TJ.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    anislee... do you drive then from Mexicali into Tijuana Zona Norte?
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    No I don't drive in Mexico. If I'm having a good chica in Mexicali then there's no reason to go to TJ.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I recommend Otay just for Buckwheat joke potential.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    About TJ and these other border towns, one of the big factors seems to be that they are car free paradise zones.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion