Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Model vs Regular Girls

Pizza (hiatus)

Pizza

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

The model is Rachel Cook (instagram.com). The two girls standing next to her are not even ugly. They are totally fine, average-looking girls. Maybe even a little above average if someone has blonde goggles.

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

@Echo - good observation, as someone who dates (FWB, not P4P) model-quality civilian hotties IRL, I can tell you that the two other girls don't even register on my radar. Unlike most here (who would be happy to get any kind of female attention IRL), I never settle for "average-looking girls."

Profile picture for shareher
shareher
•

Models per se dont float my boat. For one thing they are generally too tall, I like em small, like 5'. And then, too much about the makeup. The shorter girls here are much sexier

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Like two_bits, I regularly date model-quality civilian hotties. Model-quality civilian hotties that like guys with a bidet fixation. It's a brilliant life!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Two Bits. You must teach us your vast knowledge on how to be these models ! Is it the fashionable back brace that you wear ?

Profile picture for FTS
FTS
•

Damn, Rachel Cook is hot!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes, Rachel Cook is sizzling hot. Made up and dressed up. Having seen pics of her without the professional makeup and designer clothes, I can tell you that she registers about the same as the girl on the right. She’s still hot, of course, just not very much hotter than a “normal” hot girl, like the other two pictured here.

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

Most people would be surprised to how much a professional make-up artist, good photographer, and the right designer cloths make a woman look hot.

Much the same way in strip clubs the lighting, the high heeled shoes, and clothing accents their positive attributes.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

None r bad looking

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

No, the one in the middle is a butterface.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

No, the one in the middle is a butterface.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

No, the one in the middle is a butterface.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

No, the one in the middle is a butterface.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

No, the one in the middle is a butterface.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Sorry, finally "upgraded" to a samsung galaxy s9. Some of my posts dont show at all, some show 3-4 times.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Sorry, finally "upgraded" to a samsung galaxy s9. Some of my posts dont show at all, some show 3-4 times.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Wow. You guys scoff when Chessmaster posts a picture of a thick, big butt, big boobs beautiful chick. After seeing the girls featured in the topic of this thread I now know what you guys must feel like.

I'll just say they're not my type.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

For me a lot of what does it is how they are dressed, the highest heels, most extreme makeup, and sluttiest outfit.

SJG

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

^^^^^^^you dress up goats in high heels??

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

"Two Bits. You must teach us your vast knowledge on how to be (sic) these models !"

That's Mr. Two Bits to you. Anyway, I doubt I can offer any assistance. My savoir faire and impeccable taste took a lifetime to achieve. And as for my good looks - I was born that way. Alas, you can't teach handsome.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I don't think this is a good example of model vs regular girls as the model just isn't that impressive imo... attractive, but doesn't stand out at all to me

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^^^ Does the field service for TrollWarnBot and for the FemBots that are giving you guys LDK's. With the FemBots he installs the extended duration anti-matter power packs underneath their breasts. This does make the Bots' breasts look a bit unnaturally large and firm, but so far no one is complaining.

SJG

Bob Seger - Travelin' Man / Beautiful Loser - Atlantic City 4/16/11 youtube.com

Mainstreet youtube.com

In Memoriam: David McReynolds, the Gay Socialist Pacifist Who Twice Ran for President, Dies at 88 democracynow.org

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Skinny whitegirls don't do much for me but I do find this Cook chick sexy and attractive - the other two don't do much for me especially standing next to the model - maybe if I had seen the other two by themselves I may have a slightly higher opinion but not when standing next to the model.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^ How about heftier WhiteGirls?

:) :) :)

SJG

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

Interesting responses. We are truly a diverse group of people with a tremendous range in tastes. Responses have run from the gamut of "meh" to "smoking!"

To me Rachel Cook is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen on screen. She hits a sweet spot between sexy and girl-next-door. If a girl like that smiled at me I probably would have to hold onto something or somebody so I don't swoon right into the ground. I love the refinement and elegance of her facial features. Deep-set eyes. Trim waist. A spring flower in full bloom. One of her few "flaws" is that she has short legs in proportion to her torso, which can give her a slightly stumpy look.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement