tuscl

Treating yourself.

Smalltowncpl
Illinois
Thursday, August 16, 2018 3:28 PM
This is a piggy back off a couple of earlier threads. What do you guys do to treat yourself after a bonus, promotion, or an overall job well done ? Not something small but something kinda special. It really depends on my mood and the time of year for me. I like to treat myself to a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 20 year. or if the time of year is right I like to go on a 3-4 day out of state hunting trip. Other times I'll go to a club and find a nice natural titty girl and take her to VIP for an hour.(Something I rarely do when alone).

19 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    If I'm going over kill then I'm going out of state to get some of the best extras America can offer I'm also going to play a $2,000 poker tournament That's my two crazy treats
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I don't live that way, by escapism. Everything I do is highly integrated and focuses on things I wish to accomplish. SJG
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    When I had a job that paid bonuses they were quarterly and I would take 1/3 of it and splurge, normally it would be a trip to somewhere but at times I would buy something I wanted and pay cash, always a good feeling. The other 1/3 paid down the real estate/home front, and the last 1/3 I would invest.
  • Sjg I agree with u! I have to set minimum 2hrs a day and ideally almost3 doing something rrcreationally..bc I know I gotta fulfill myself every day...I domy treat myself bc ive wired my brain to think that every thing I do is to fulfill my soul
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I don't work to recreate, or to retire. I don't even it call it work. I do what I do because it is what I choose to. So while I do have daily rhythms and cycles, and a great deal of reflection time, none of it is for escapism. I am not selling myself to get money to pay for ways to escape. [view link] SJG
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I work for 2 reasons to provide for my family and to be able to do the things I want to do. Sometimes I'll but in 90+ hours a week for months on end so a little break from reality is always a pleasant Break
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I would never sell myself to be able to buy things. As for providing for a family, that would be only a dire emergency crisis situation, one which would have to be solved, not enabled. We are what we do, what we make our priories, our values. Aristotle said that the most important activities are ends activities, not means activities. These latter are just things done for some other ends. So you want to only be engaging in ends activities, things which are their own ends, their own intrinsic rewards. As such I do not need decompression, or escapism. I do though have lots of rythms and cycles, with lots of time for reflection. [view link] SJG
  • Y'all missing the point..yes I do what I wsnt bc I choose it But most importantly, I do what I do bc I have a passion and a purpose and no money will be more valuable then me showing the world what the fuck greatness is.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    to celebrate i would buy a twenty year old girl's time in vip!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "But most importantly, I do what I do bc I have a passion and a purpose and no money will be more valuable then me showing the world what the fuck greatness is." AWESOME! For me, girls in say a place like TJ, yes there is cost, but I will do it because I want to know the girl and be bedding down with her. But I see the money as just a show of respect and care. And the overall reason I will do it is not escape or celebration, its because it is something I want to happen. Should work out that I am seeing the girl regularly and having other types of involvement with her. SJG
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    It's strange for me to admit, but I dont know what I'll do for a celebration from this point on. For years my every instinct has been to spend time with one particular dancer somewhere outside the club. The next time I'm looking to celebrate, I think I'll go to the club nearby with a reputation for having beautiful dancers, many of whom are willing to make fantasies come true. I figure going in with $1000 will be enough to celebrate.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    When there are life upheavals, it is necessary to re-evaluate and re-invent. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “I like to treat myself to a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 20 year” Do yourself a favor and get yourself a bottle of Blade and Bow. Now *that* will be a treat. You’ll be flushing that Pappy shit down the toilet.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    It's better than Pappy ?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Oh, hell yeah. :) And not as expensive. A 750 is only about $50-60.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    In the last 2 decades or so, I've done things with "bonus" $$ like buy an expensive toy (2nd car, etc), go on a good weekend getaway or vacation, engine repair work on expensive toy...…..
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I'd spend it on a worthy girl. or maybe girls.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Uh wait, first off I wanna know how do you even get your hands on a 20 year bottle of Pappy? I have a 10 and 12, and I had to wait in line for about 2 hours for each one. Luckily I only had to pay retail which was around $60 and $75 respectively. I could have turned around and sold each one for at least $600 but I kept them both and both are still unopened for now.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I know a guy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion