• shailynn
    6 years ago
    She moved in with GACA already.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    lol.... I imagine so but his entire existence is gone from the site
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I thought he and RickyD were going to get into a fight.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    “his entire existence is gone from the site”. Yeah, weird. He actually sent me a PM, apparent because I did a Flashers review, asking about some dancer at Flashers, who I assume was his wife that he was trying to check up on. Even his PM to me is now gone.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    me too doctor
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    He must have asked founder to remove him.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    His PM to me is gone too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Either he asked founder to wipe his profile, or founder got a whiff of some badness that we're not aware of and then wiped his profile.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The whore prolly got wind of him sniffing around and sent Daddy Tricks over to kick his ass ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I'm guessing that he asked founder to remove him and his discussions. I guess he didn't get the emotional validation that he was seeking. Maybe this was also some hamfisted attempt to document his fake epiphany on the same site that his girl is mentioned on so frequently. I have no doubt that this rocket scientist felt that this might help him justify to others his leaving his babies and their momma. I guess that his big plan of pretending that he came on here for others to help him figure out if she was "trickin", when he knew it all along and enabled it until it was no longer convenient for him, didn't work out so well for him. Oops. ;)
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    yep, his several pm's to me are gone. probably still lurking, though. He was asking on comments about a tall blond. I have seen two there recently. one is slim and the other an older amazon. would not describe the girl he was talking about. Said I wouldnt need a description if i really knew her. sorry, but bad with names.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    But one of them is an awesome fuck.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    The girl he was looking for went by kelsi.... anybody want to tap that, I mean check that out
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    maybe founder needs to consider this site to be available only to members having the privilege to view the site.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    but shit I can't even find the post I made on his discussion topic. it's like it never existed.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Does Founder charge to wipe out your existence on this site? I bet he could make some big bucks that way.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    As far as I know, no.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    He didn't charge me back in '07.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It looks like we had a rare encounter with a genuine stripper boyfriend. Sadly, he lived up to my rock-bottom expectations.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I must have missed the guy. That's non-brilliant because genuine stripper boyfriend posts are probably brilliantly funny!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yeah... not really. Pretty dismal, actually.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That doesn’t narrow it down much. There are several guys here who fuck whores - and for an extra $50 they will give you full GFE...
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Cashman I believe you were offline when it happened. Some ex club bouncer met an extras stripper. They fell in love. And then he quit his gig and she remained a dancer and he’s wondering whether she still does extras.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    you forgot,,,, 4 years together and 2 kids.... just now he is wondering if she is giving it up as a dancer at flashers
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Thanks NiceSpice! I missed a lot when I was on a retreat to determine my lifelong love for Nicole! She’s such a dreamboat!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    If he really was pimping her out, he deserves to be fed feet first into a running wood chipper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion