• Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    It's not up yet !
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ smalltowncpl it's under honk kong tijuana just checked
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Sounds like you had an awesome time. I laughed at the fact that you didn't want a street taco,but was fine with eating Panda Express.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    You forgot to use the Enter key.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman, so for the most part, did you approach girls, or did you wait for them to approach you? And does this apply to all the bars and to the street? Is it possible to select and approach girls, or are too many of them trying to jump you to give you a chance. SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    How much of that $4000 did you come home with ?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    :) :) :) And did you use Vitamin V. Metamorphosing into a show donkey is one of the known side effects of Vitamin V. And with what money you spent, how many TLN's could you do with a KY Honey of your choice? SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I learned quick do not let the merseros pick your chicas! You walk around tip and find your own then get a mersero buy a fisha i f she opens up to ya go for it!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Awesome! Lots of people talk about letting mesero's send girls. To me that has never sounded good. Your walking around tips, does that mean with a feel up coming? Then sit down with her for the fisha? That sounds awesome. So you are picking the girls and approaching them. I am sure that that helps fix things with the girl right from the start! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And its the good will too, handing her the money first! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman !!!!!!! SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I dollar tips get a grope and also lets you get s quick first impression of their attitude!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ warrior 15 400 lol i went a little crazy! Don't regret it a bit
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ smalltowncpl read alot online about people getting sick from tj food! Ibullshit! Some of the best food i ever ate in my life! There 3 and a half days and never once got sick
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @sjg sg depends on the girl most of the time you go up to them! They will give you a look sometimes! Sometimes they will make sucking noises lol. I had one tell me in perfect english i could put it in her ass. Most sg you gave to go up to them abd negotiate
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @sjg getting your own chica applies to all bars i went to
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ sjg there is no ky honey to me that is even in the ballpark of some of these chicas! You have to see it to believe it
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    If a grope was $1, could you feel just one of the two titties for fifty cent?
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Which other clubs did you get to visit?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I love how buttfuck San Jose Guy is getting a hard on talking about Tijuana but he'll never go since the government took his passport because of the incident at Chuck E Cheese.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Countryman5434 ... Is this going to be the leather-bound edition? Is there a chance that your review will be released in trade paperback? (glad you had fun, though)
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    My god 3500? Thats how much I spent in 3 months there, not 3 days.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I went nuts because i wasn't sure when i go back! I won't spend that much on future visits!
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I saw country drop $100 in one's very quickly but he gropped a lot of women!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    LMAO Pistola out here sounding like Chris Rock's character in 'Im gonna get you sucka'. "Can I feel just one boob for 50¢?"
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I groped and fucked alot lol!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ galiziabob im a pl and im proud of it lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ galiziabob i sure got my dollars worth lol. I won't be able to go to a regular club now! They will ask for a dollar and im gonna say what for lol!
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Not a PL anymore but Player of the Year. That's how I feel also.
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Lol dam country glad u had a good time. I was going to bring 500 for a night thinking that would be plenty .. idk now lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @pdug 500 is plenty! My atf got close to half of that my choice! 500 is plenty for hk! Cheaper if you check out some of the hot sg adales tropical las chaveas or chicago club. Diamonds everywhere! So much latina pussy a man would need 4 dicks
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    KY totally devoid of pretty girls? How did you end up living there? Move somewhere else. Some guys on TJA have moved to TJ. Some have even bought houses. For me, it will be to expand a business. So day one will be the beginning of a regular presence, and eventually having my own address. The Zona will be part of making local friend and learning the local culture and becoming better with the language. All girls I engage with will be invited to regular photo modelling TLN's, and also to help in my business undertaking. KY is usually on lists of worst and most unhealthy states: [view link] That you approach the girls yourself, I am sure that that fixes it for you with them. If you can do TIP -> FEEL Up -> Smooth Talking -> Makeout Session, that would be the best. You could back your self up against a wall and pull her to you, and begin standing up makeing out. I think that has more effect on a girl then starting as seated. But the seated makeout session can come a bit later. If she will let you theme it and choreograph it, primarily with words, that will do it, that will really win her over. Did you look in LC? Playboy bar, reportedly having the most aggressive women? El Fracaso, reportedly the only one following the TJ smoking prohibition? Attempt to take any street girls to lunch, or into LC or one of the other bars, to get to know her and have preliminaries, instead of out on the sidewalk. As you are going again, what would you do differently? If you were able to see a girl regularly, would you engage with her differently, and from the HK, another bar, or a street girl would you first try to make this happen with. In my opinion, the older they are the more likely they are to live in TJ, and street girls being the most likely. Also SG are likely cleaner living girls, and the day time ones seeming to want normal hours and normal outside lives. So while not always available for instant TLN, but once you are seeing her by appointment, they should be the very best. Make sense? There are other states just on the other side of the Ohio River. SJG
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Lol countryman I can’t wait couple more days till tj..
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    since yesterday afternoon i am enjoying another slice of heaven.. ;)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @phuh @ mister wonderful you lucky dogs! I have to wait to october i'm sad lol!
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    @ countryman you're lucky you have another trip planned. I have yet to secure another date for my trip! It maybe a while before I go back unfortunately.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman, do you want to fix it so that you can be seeing the same girls regularly, likely meaning to come up with a business interest in TJ, or just to move there or closer? SJG Barry Goldwater Bombing Range, southern AZ [view link] 100's found in mass grave [view link] Led Zeppelin 2 [view link] Watch your honey drip, can't keep away [view link] full album [view link]
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Countryman listen to SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And everyone, always listen to Trish. SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Thank you SJG It’s good that I get to talk to someone intelligent here.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Think about it Country man, that San Diego Blue Trolley, taking you right to the border. Or living in TJ. Guys talk about guys who just call up their street girl and then drive into the zona and pick her up. And Trish, thank you, and I'm glad to hear that you read books. That makes a huge difference in people. There is a the Herotica Series with Susie Bright, and then Nancy J. Friday, and then Anais Ninn, all writing about women's fantasies, and considered one handed women's reading. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion