tuscl

"It was a dark and stormy night" reviews

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
As I look at reviws of potential clubs, I'm amazed at the number of hyperbolic and poorly written reviews which are either really bad club ads just cut and pasted from previous reviews or just stolen from other clubs or the same club reviews to get membership.. If you're going to make the effort to leave one, make it readable at least, even if it is a false one, put some thought into it. However, avoid the pulp.

8 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Amen brorher
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Excellent point. The same thing applies to the discussions & comments in this section.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Too many reviewers write a review as if it was a personal-memoir vs writing it from the POV of the reader and providing the info/details the reader/general-audience would need
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    "The night was sultry" name that movie.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Throw Mamma From the train
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    Amen Papi last time I was on Unpublished Reviews I think I rejected 90% and they were all personal stories with no facts, prices etc. Tonight was better but I skipped deciding on several marginal ones also that gave decent information but no prices
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Ding ding ding, good job smalltowncpl.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I love the word "hyperbolic." Not as much as the word "pussy," but it's in my top five.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion