tuscl

VIP question: how often have u seen extras being given when u went to VIP room?

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Thx

25 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Almost always at follies

Other clubs almost always never
  • So it is normal see basically a dude getting his dick sucked or played with and then walk right past it?
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    yes
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Sometimes dudes want to save money so you will see them split the cost of one dancer and they will all be in VIP together. She’s giving a hand job to one dude with her left hand at the same time with another dude with her right hand.
  • How often does this occur though men ? Lol
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I have never shared a girl in the VIP at follies.... lol, if I cannot afford the 150 I skip it that week
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    If I like the guy I'm down to tag a hoe
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Dancer should gets double pay though
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I have never shared a girl in the VIP at follies.... lol, if I cannot afford the 150 I skip it that week”

$150?

Dang, no wonder you guys like Follies so much.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    actually 152... forgot about the couch restoration fund......
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    Of course, as you head to your seat the heads are bobbing and lots of bouncing!!! That is why the last booth is a premium !!@
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve not recently seen guys banging it out of a dancer in VIP. However, that’s because my current go-to club has booths - so it’s a bit more private.

I had two girls in a booth awhile ago. I was banging one girl from behind while she was on all fours on the bench. The other girl watched - and sucked my cock when I pulled out of her friend. That was a filthy good time!

So I’m pretty sure other guys get the same treatment.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Theres a strip club called Cabaret in NJ. They have a LD area i in the back that was 5 stalls seperated by curtains. In the years I frequented the curtains would sometimes move allowing you to see a guy get a BJ or reverse cowgirl FS. The wierd thing is the fire marshall made them remove the curtains allowing you to see everyone getting FS when walking to your stall. NJ is wierd like that, FS is never a problem with law enforcement, but the fire code is strictly enforced.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Good point NJBalla. It’s odd shit - to be seen in NJ clubs!

In certain towns/cities - you can bang a dancer out almost anywhere. I think they operate with the understanding that the fire code is enforced - nobody is murdered itc - and therefore the club is ok!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Just think of Follies as if it were a high volume Jiffy Lube, even though I’ve never been there, it’s one car drives over the pit gets serviced and the next one pulls on just a few seconds later.
    Seems to be the same way with those Atlanta guys ;)
  • Stripclubaddict1
    6 years ago
    Have seen many getting it. Saw one girl walk out of vip with a nice size glob of man mayo of her shoulder. Note to self was : “She doesn’t swallow”.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I watched a guy get a bbbj at a hightop table one day.... he was at next table over
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    How about front room?

1. Make out sessions?

2. Datying?

3. BJ

4. FS?

SJG
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    That was in the front room....
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Well, here in America we have booths, with a door and a couch, just like you would at home.....most likely with less semen stains.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People have posted about "Orgy Clubs".

Strip clubs are supposed to be Cabaret Shows, and often with audience participation. The more people do in the front room, the more that loosens up both women and men.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I never see any extras happening. I always close my eyes when I’m getting a blowjob.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Your clubs, front room BJ's?

Another from you state has a very bleak view of the entire state, its clubs, and its women. How do you see it?

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SJG said: "People have posted about 'Orgy Clubs'."

No. They really haven't.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I'm happy right here in Atlanta..... hank Williams jr said it best... if heaven ain't a lot like Dixie I dont want to go
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion