tuscl

When you go get extras in VIP

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Can other men not see? Lol or doss the stripper so it when no one is watching

30 comments

• Or does the stripper *
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Nicole1994 - definite not funny troll account
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    The brilliant VIP rooms have privacy, so problem solved!

And TrollWarnBot, I don't see your point. Most people have read Nicole1994's posts at this point and, regardless, some people definitely find Nicole1994 to be funny.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    The troll bot is for people who lurk and may potentially get an account, who might be otherwise dissuaded from participating.

Plus it’s a computer alogrithm from founder’s genius mind. :p
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Nicole is funny? Seriously? Funny? Never once.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    TrollWarnBot may run on BASIC code and is slow as fuck to respond but I say it is 100% accurate. Founder is a genius for getting it coded.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I like the theory that TrollWarnBot is an algorithm rather than a weirdo that trolls by telling people that trolls are trolling.

That said, trolling by trolling trolls always ends up increasing the trolling. Best way to defeat people who are trolling is by disengaging.

Also, a lot of people on TUSCL mistake "regularly posting stuff I don't like" for trolling. I'm not going to disrespect anybody for saying "I don't like X" and then ignoring people who post X. But, unless X is being posted with the intent of stirring up trouble, something one person finds non-brilliant may be totally brilliant to another person.

The funniest people are those that troll themselves. There was a guy that really had an issue with my joke of trying to include "brilliant" or "ace" into every post. That's a joke that make me laugh but if you don't like it that's fine with me. But the part where the brilliant-hater got things wrong is that he put me on ignore but continued to read my posts. I know he continued to read my posts because he replied to me!

The point of that story is that the ignore feature doesn't help those who still read people they claim to have on ignore.

Reading posts by people that you have on ignore = trolling yourself!

Of course, people trolling themselves is funny as hell! All the laughs of trolling but no guilt! ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ The art of trolling without trolling. Brilliant in a not brilliant way!
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Fuck yeah the other men see! That’s why they all want me!!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh, and get that cabana with me Nicole and we will see how much we can get away with ;)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I usually like to get extras on stage and have everyone in the club watch. Its a win win. The viewers get tips on how to improve thier stamina and I usually end up pocketing $100 after paying the girl.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Nicole is funny? Seriously? Funny? Never once."

Trollwarnbot, may I submit that at this point, the persona whose main contributions is to tell us how funny all the other trolls are, is also obviously a troll?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    “To troll, or not to troll? That is the question - Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous posts, or to take replies against a sea of trolls, and, by exposing, end them?”
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Sirlap LOL!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice FYI that's a quote from HamBot. LMAO.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I tried to google Hambot. I saw nothing
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    HamBot was written in the DOS era of the internet. Back when trolling was done through a dial-up phone modem and forums were called message boards.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ah sounds fun.

I do not miss dial up at all
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL were you even old enough to use dial up?
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Dial up, UUCP, USENET, BITNET -- I remember it all, sadly.

Whoops, forgot to put in a trigger warning for SJG...
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    My grandma enjoyed having dial up at her house until 2006.

I was very big into fan fiction at the time. I think the slow loading speeds were the main reason.

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Yeah mee too @woodstock. When message boards were all truly live and the discussions weren't saved. Trolling had to be done instantaneously. Back when unix was a cool OS.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Why are we talking about technology relics?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I remember gaming on a dial up modem. Played Doom II and Duke Nukem. 28.8 kbps baby!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @MackTruck we talk about whatever in a Nicokeyes thread.

How's your shit truck running these days, brother? Any recent gummy bear hummers from toofless lot lizards?
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    @MackTruck, because it's we technology relics who are getting extras in VIP, of course...
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Are you guys shitting me?
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    They only wish they could out shit you ;)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    @ woodstock... is your dial up internet getting extras?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @MackTruck I'm laying cable modem for you, brother.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion