tuscl

I wonder how many men in college are still virgins

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Lol.I wanna know

11 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    one.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    I’ll answer your question with another question...

I wonder how many men and women take a year or more to truly reflect upon their actions toxic or otherwise in both a spiritual social and sexual capacity?

We live in a really sad society and I think the focus should be how we can love and respect each other more while comfortably surviving in a useful capacity,

I have a lot of stuff I contribute in a negative capacity myself but the reality is when you really look past the fact that your a troll account and reflect on the absolute dense stupidity of your question it can be used to acknowledge a much larger issue in human social interaction.

People deserve better versions of themselves and others on a very deep level and our college and societal institutions and their sexual cultures truly rob us of that beyond what I doubt your even capable of understanding let alone appreciating or acknowledging.

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    To all you virgins, Thanks for nothing
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I wonder how many Saguaro cactus arms Nicole could fit in her cunt?

Lol.I wanna know
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Seriously? Shut up troll!
  • carolynne
    6 years ago
    None if I have anything to say about it
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Probably more than we expect. There are plenty of guys who don’t date or party and basically go from the classroom to the dorm room to play video games or watch movies.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Wasn't countryman a virgin until he finally went to TJ?
  • I know but I wanna know the number lol
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994

If we took all the men in America currently attending college, I would guess around 20% leave college as virgins. A lot of guys have social anxiety or severe depression, plus you have a fraction of men who are very religious and some who don’t have the level of looks or confidence to pull girls.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    hey you fucking virgins. i'm being honest right now. I was fucking 29 years old before I had my first actual fuck. and that one fuck cost me well over $1 million. because I felt obligated and married her. no don't get me wrong she was a good fuck. but honestly I never should've married her.
    32 years before I separated.
    and 35 years that the divorce. in the court order I get to support her until the first one of us kicks the bucket.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion