tuscl

I Quit Drinking

It’s making club visits super awkward as I used to run up a bar tab.

Any advice?

One of my odd concerns are that girls will think I’m LE now.

24 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    LE drinks like a fish
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Don't be a quitter. ;)
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Headed to Detroit soon for a few days. I want a booth. How should I handle not drinking booze?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Mtent Adjacent in the house :)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Save your moneynfor the Lot Lizzards
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    If you're going to Detroit and not drinking, you better do drugs.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    You can't just stop drinking...

Your body weight divided by two is how many ounces you need! Whether it's water or it's cum!
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ you betrer get on your knees and pray with me. You need to keep bobbin your head as you pray untill the spirit cums out and you grt bathrd in all its glory
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I know a couple of guys who club but don't drink. They still tip the bartenders well. They buy drinks for dancers. They might even buy a drink or two for another customer if they wind up bantering back and forth with them.

Ultimately, nobody cares if you're spending money.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    That’s kinda what I’m thinking. I can order a nice meal but drinks for dancers I like maybe a shot for the girls (does Flight Club still have shot girls?) and just focus on why I am really there.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Buy*
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    ^ yes, Flight Club does have shot girls.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Subra +1
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s not easy to club sober - especially if you are a true Clubber who has not clubbed sober. It took me a long time to get off the sauce - but now I can have 1-2 while I club.

Your first few trips can feel very awkward. But, it’s fine - as it’s a big change. Keep at it - until you feel more natural without booze. It will be the most difficult early on.

Booze can loosen inhibitions - and it can lead to poor decisions - and strip clubs can look very different when you are sober.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And being sober can lead to quicker LDKs if that is what you are into.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    I mean I definitely feel like I can enjoy myself sexually more sober. Unless it’s pot that sends me into overdrive but ironically that’s my biggest vice I am capable of smoking an ounce plus a week and it leads to serious health issues including insomnia.

As far as booze goes I am starting to develop alcoholism. After a long day I can get anxious and need a drink or crave it.

Considering sobriety is something I want to focus on for religious reasons and health ones I felt it was time to quit last month.

My hope is it doesn’t lead to me being offered less extras in Detroit or where I live.
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    I have not had a drink in a strip club -- or anywhere else for that matter -- in more than 25 years. In strip clubs I buy (insanely marked-up) bottled water, tip well, and nobody thinks anything of it. I can usually nurse that bottle the whole time I'm there. That way I always have a bottle in front of me, which keeps the waitresses at bay.

Once in a while, a dancer will say, "You're not drinking?" When I tell them, no, I only drink water, a lot of them say, "That's really smart." I think most girls would rather deal with PLs who are pleasant and sober than drunken assholes. I rarely get asked if I'm a cop, and I have no problem getting extras (even as a pudgy old fart). There are plenty of posters here on TUCSL who don't drink or don't drink much, and everyone seems to be having a good time. Don't give it another thought -- just go, grab a Coke or something, and enjoy the girls.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Let's face it, if you stop drinking at the club, the girls will definitely peg you for LE

Time to take up AMPs, old bean
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Drink O'Douls or Budweiser they are basically the same.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    What is AMPs? Lol..
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Asian Massage Parlor...the most beautiful ladyboys you will ever see!!
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Oh fuck off lol
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my problem is is that I like the buzz.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    So does this mean you are now a spitter?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion