Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Obvious boner

steeldog65

I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I had an hour to have to kill today and I was about 5 minutes from a club I've been to in the past. I decided what the h*** I'd rather go there than work on my iPad in a parking lot somewhere. Walk in there about 10 customers, 5 or 6 girls. None of the ladies on stage which is fine. One of the customers is wearing a pair of sweats, obvious boner and he keeps walking up to the girls and brushing against them. I was laughing my a** off as the girls were disgusted and literally hiding from him. Did I catch a TUSCL member practicing his game?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Was that SJG or Larry Fishsticks?

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

Nicole 1994 I think. Lol

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I’m not sure who has a better avatar you or me? Dead heat race in my opinion.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

You do. Loved that game

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I still laugh at Jack's too

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I bet it was chilli powdurr

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Front room make-out session at its best!!!!!!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Obvious Boner would be a good band name.

There was already a band called The Sweatpant Boners.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Probably was Fishsticks we all know SJG isn't allowed within 100 yards of strip clubs or 500 yards from schools.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

I'd be dragging him by the dick into VIP

He clearly needs to be drained dry in more ways than one

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

speaking of Avis, the chick in ATACdawg’s is nice!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement