tuscl

U cant say u only pay for girls to fuck u if u pay for them to pretend to like U

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Thursday, August 9, 2018 11:11 AM
Lmao @rickdugan ..thats my clap back to u and all ur friends..

16 comments

• TFP
    6 years ago
    You are an idiot and fail horribly at reading comprehension. Fuck outta here, troll.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    On the plus side Rick Dugan seems to be a person people here like to mock. You have chosen your clap back well this time.

But more importantly, why haven’t we gotten that cabana together get?
  • Lol when youre ivy league level then maybe u can talk abt my reading comprehension instead of pointing out miniscule and trivial typing errros,no??

Even then u wont be on my level cuz I got to that level despite facing unconventional hardships. Lololol
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    @Nicokehead I don't give a fuck about any of your typing errors. I have not once pointed that out. What I DO care about, is the fact that you failed horribly at understanding the responses to you in your other thread. And that instead of responding in that very thread, you create another worthless fucking thread talking about the same shit.

Once again, no one is paying for girls to pretend to like them. We pay for the physical contact, plain and simple. Shit that takes a couple or more dates with a civilian girl, happens within 5 minutes in a club. It's pretty damn convenient, and that's what we pay for. If you're ivy league, how the fuck are you having trouble understanding that?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Dis chick DAF yo
  • @TFP um I dont have trouble understanding that..I considered that in this post ..plz refer to title which I am again now having to adress based on ur lack of understanding of it

-just cuz u can fuck. A civie girl doesnt mean there is zero connection with the strippers u guys fuck.
    -yes..altho u can fuck a stripper faster..u obvi have to take time to talk to.her or at least be around her for a bit to see if u like her to an extent before u do OTC..and I'm just going off of what other ppl have said on here so if u t think I am wrong in saying that then blame them.not me cuz I'm just the messenger..lol many of them have talked about waiting to establish some kind of mutual connection before wanting or asking a girl for OTC

- proof that u pay her to like u is that u wouldnt give her ur money if she didnt put on a mask that some of her actually wanted to dance on ur cock..if she looked sad and depressed during the whole dance..many of u wouldnt give her ur money .this is confirmed by many ppl on here talking about. Having moved onto the other girl bc the first one didnt seem like she was enjoying herself .

• TFP
    6 years ago
    Ok I get what you're saying. If we didn't care about them liking us, then we would have no problem fucking the girl who clearly wasn't into it, but still willing.

Thing is, there'd be a problem with that even if we weren't paying. Suppose we meet a civie girl who has a great attitude when we're out and about. Talking over dinner and we seem to connect on a lot of things. But when it came time for the bedroom, she just wasn't into it, or a dead fish, or just boring. Despite all that other stuff we have in common, she would be a no go for me.

Same can be said of dancers. Difference is, dancers have to put on an act, which I know and is fine by me. Of course I'm gonna go with the dancer that has a better act. Plain and simple. The act isn't her liking me. Her job is just to be pleasurable. Are you gonna want to be with a smiling, talkative, upbeat dancer or a non talking, non smiling, boring dancer? That's a no brainer.

You keep saying we're paying them to pretend to like us. I'm telling you were paying them to be pleasurable while the physical contact happens. Pleasureable doesn't mean they have to pretend to like us.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Aren’t we supposed to not feed the trolls? This seems to be the opposite...
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Cashman you're right. But he/she made a point I actually understood so I wanted to respond to it.

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP and you eloquently slam dunked that dumb bitch.

@Nicole LMAO you are a dumb bitch troll and you'll never succeed at law with your myopic and subjective way of thinking. You can't even win a basic argument on TUSCL or put together a consistently coherent train of thought. In the real world of law you will and are an epic failure and again just a dumb bitch.

SirLapdancealot out.

#NicoletheTroll #Nicoleisadumbbitch #Nicolehasflattits
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    #Nicokehead1994
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    TFP you made a good point with your post. That was a useful insight.
  • RedJohnson
    6 years ago
    Trolls pretending to be dancers might as well have vaginas. Nature gives them a fuck all powerful self preservation drive cause I'd be tempted to kill myself if my life was that pathetic. Nobody loves them if this is how they spend time.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    If she sucks your dick without asking, does that mean she likes you or wants a tip? I call that a very good lap dance but it's been a while since I met a new dancer who liked me that much on the first lap dance. She wasn't talking either so no idea if she really liked me. I miss those kind of lap dances. However someone posted on here the front room was where all the action takes place. I was always too busy to notice
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    My earliest experiences in strip clubs showed that most of the women are approachable and datable.

As I have gotten older, this has actually increased.

The rule though is that you must not ever treat them as prostitutes!

SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    So true SJG! I’m definitely not a prostitute!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion