tuscl

Social Media Observation

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Wednesday, August 8, 2018 4:41 PM
So to start of 2018 I removed any public account of myself from all social media. I still have an Instagram account and follow national and local business, interests and the dirty sluts that Juice posts on here. I do not follow any of my personal friends or the assholes I went to JR high with. Without having an official Facebook page, instagram, Twitter etc you can still stalk people. I’ve noticed, anyone who has their pages open to the public (like anyone can view all their photos and info) are probably attention whores. I’m not talking about the sluts Juice posts, they are trying to build a “brand” and I respect that. I’m talking about the stick up bitch that works as a RN and posts 42 photos a week of her working out and every meal she eats out. Women who post all these Memes and stupid quotes bashing men and talking about friendship and loyalty wonder why they are single. It’s pretty easy to view which girls are slutty because over the course of the year they have 6 different “boyfriends” and are too lazy to delete their photos after they break up. This works both ways, because some of these girls I follow are smokeshows so I say to myself “man that girl must be really batshit crazy if a guy won’t put up with that drama to tap that ass.” What else have you witnessed that you have to laugh at?

14 comments

• wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    The girls I work with in downtown Detroit LOVE posting their money in their Instagram stories. I laugh because I seriously doubt all of the money posted was accumulated in one evening as often claimed. Especially if I worked with them that evening and it's several singles and a few hundred dollar bills. Getting buckets a d stage rain at my club is a big deal and a status symbol there, but they are also girls who literally refuse to do dances, so the hundred dollar bills were given at a table?? And that's why I laugh. Because I don't believe them.
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    LOL I know you were being serious but still. I have thought about deleting a lot of profiles over the past two years. My facebook post only to friends, everyone else is blocked. I am overdue on checking the settings. I don't even want to have my name come up in searches. Years ago I created one just to follow the dirty girls that I so love. I guess I am trying to say you are so right. A few I know on facebook from way back in the day are really crazy and well everyone loves a good trainwreck.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I respect the grind. If you’re a stripper building your brand trying to attract customers or some dumb ass that thinks they can actually be an Instagram model okay... but the stupid soccer mom showing off her LV bag and new Denali that her husband paid for and saying #soblessed makes me cringe.
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    The Cash and car pictures remind me of early facebook days. When the IRS was scanning people that needed a good Audit. I respect the grind myself. It is an exchange. if you are looking for more, you are looking in the wrong place.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People always want this fantasy work where they can post all manner of personal info, and then see that no one unlike them will ever take note of it. So it was GeoCities, Personal Web pages, then Yahoo 360, the MySpace, now Facebook. It all starts with just total openness. Then soon all the people become very guarded. On Myspace all kinds of you hotties, real name, real city, age. Then soon, pictures never showing faces, all over 100 years old so they can't be browsed by age, and dummying up gender and zip code. I do not use social media! SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Welcome to the club lol
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    san_jose_guy it's a good thing you don't use social media because you would have ZERO friends.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I was looking at some IG pages of some chicks lately - many of them list their skills as model and other things with one of their skills listed as an "influencer" - not sure what that means but imagine is some kinda of social-media thing.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    "influencer" I think the definition of that is DELUSIONAL
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I temporarily deactivated Facebook earlier in the year after shady characters from the Middle East and other countries popped up as suggested friends. Changed all my settings to private and became invisible to the public I think. Being popular was never my goal. I don't want everyone in town to know what I'm doing. If dancers could follow customers, I'd probably have followers. One dancer told me I was unforgettable.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I have facebook but only to keep up with friends. I have a twitter account that I probably look at twice a year.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Shaylynn your new pic has me laughing
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I only use Facebook for posting important thoughts. Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ stop plagiarizing Juice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion