Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What do strippers and tornadoes have in common?

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Q. What do strippers and tornadoes have in common?

A. They both end up in trailer parks.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Nice! Very funny!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I was sure it was going to have something to do with blowing.

I like your punchline better.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Sometimes I think strippers chose their s/n after hurricanes. One FL club has Katrina and Camille as dancers on their roster. Google those storms for your enlightenment.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ Do you get dances from Andrew or Hugo?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Good night, Irene.....

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

@flagooner: No, do you ? I have with Katrina, Camille on my bucket list. Last Irene was a 1 and done, so good night.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement