tuscl

First week of November is my Bday

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, August 6, 2018 8:59 AM
Who would like to meet and celebrate my birthday at a strip club Depending on responses will dictate my travel plans and clubs

31 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Can we get some strippers at Chuck E Cheese
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    If this happens at Chuck E Cheese I have a few questions: 1. SJG can’t come because he’s been banned from all Chuck E Cheeses nationwide. 2. Juice, are you banned from the Asheville one because you peed in the bouncy ball bin last year when you were drunk, or have they forgotten about that? 3. Make sure if JS69 talks to any redheads there that someone cards them first. 4. Can GACA bring some of his strippers kids? They like Chuck E Cheese too.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Do we have to bring a gift
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    For me the gift is enjoying my friend friends in a strip Club environment... I got my birthday cash saved up LMFAO
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Just bring gift box juice will be amused for hours, you know how kids play with the box, not the toy. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Especially the plastic bubble
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I’m in, depending on exactly when and where. Are you talking about the first full week of Nov? Mid-term elections are that Tues and I would like to vote. (I know, what kind of PL would put voting ahead if hanging out in a S.C.?)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Since your the first to experience legit interest... what days, times and clubs sound good ?
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    I might be up for it Juice....mainly depends on WHERE you plan on having it
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    How about making the Detroit trip in this time window?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Would love a Greensboro return to treasure lol.... is the weather bad in Detroit in November? Once we figure out the crew that's serious about the meeting we will pick a location that's solid for all. Currently looks like evil and Vikings are solid and I'm sure GACA so that does put things ready in the south east unless others can out way the verdict lol If it's sour east we got follies in Georgia...we got Treasure in Greensboro, Gold in Charlotte, Trophy in Greenville, Platinum in Columbia and I'm open to any ideas honestly I'm just having a blast hanging with cool guys from the board, laughing and sharing memories of beautiful women Life is short and this is the best way to enjoy life in my opinion
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I actually like the idea a lot of doing Greensboro Treasure and Charlotte Gold again lol....
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I had a Shit load of fun and kinda feel like GACA and Vikings are my home boys
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Maybe John Smith will show again
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Might have to make it another fun weekend again Greensboro Treasure, Charlotte Gold, Greenville Trophy then Asheville Treasure
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I think those clubs are my hot list LMFAO..click and save
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Then repeat LMFAO
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I vote for Treasure Club Greensboro.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lord yes...let's make it official then Greensboro Treasure will be the meeting place of da Juice man Birthday Bash lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Is November six on a Saturday good or bad guys ?
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Weekday only for me.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Which week day ?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    My birthday is on the fifth... so I'll be off that week..may do exactly like this weekend and camp out a few days in Greensboro lol
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    T-W-Th best for me, preferably Th.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    It's going to be just like this weekend lol I meet john on Thursday Cool. I'll be in town on Thursday and Friday for my birthday November eight and nine Then on the tenth I'll be in Charlotte at Gold Club Feel free to make plans and meet me guys...it will be a blast...
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    It’s on my calendar for Thursday Nov 8, Treasure Club, Greensboro.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Very cool... looking forward bro
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Can you send me a Greyhound Bus schedule?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yes Sir lol Can you make .e a lasagna
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Bumper
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion