• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Imagine that guy, but wearing a wife beater with Cheetos stains and sweat pants with a hole in front and his wrinkly dick hanging out. On second though, don't imagine that. That image kind of non-brilliant. Now I need to think of the real MackTruck, who is a sexy 19-year old Ukrainian girl trolling us by pretending to be a shit truck driver! ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Thank god im not a broke older guy;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i don't have a metal detector.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    can't afford one.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    twentyfive, does that mean you wear a designer track suit with Bordelaise sauce stains and a hole in the crotch? And why do you eat Cheetos au Bordelaise? That's kind of non-brilliant!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ You obviously have me confused with some other old broke guy here is my photo up to date and unretouched. [view link]
  • Isn't that Countryman5434? Did he find enough change to make it to TJ?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sadly, the metal detector won’t help him find singles. I hope that I never end up trolling the beach for change. It simply looks desperate.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    What do you mean, broke? I bought that top line metal detector just for the thrill of finding old pennies, bottle caps, beer cans, and ither such treasures. It's a visible manifestation of my membership in the $350K class! ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion