tuscl

Most PL (in the worst way) thing I've ever read

grand1511
Euphoria
Saturday, August 4, 2018 8:46 AM
You just never know what you'll come across when reading reviews to approve. This was posted up today: "...she offered to suck me off in the lap dance area, thinking it was a joke I laughed and she went down and started to undo my pants in which I jumped up and walked out. As I started driving down the highway I was still shook up (about possibly going to jail if they turn me in since there was a camera pointed at me) to the point I had to pull over and calm down at a gas station."

17 comments

• GoVikings
    6 years ago
    what's so PLish about this?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    The going to jail part govikings.
  • sp
    6 years ago
    haha! what club? I'll take his place!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The guy is clueless and a wimp
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Pl is something to be proud of! A pl would have had no problem with a bj in vip! He's a wimp!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'm so ashamed!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In other parts of the world P4P is not a big deal - people are gonna do it anyway so might as well make it legal and safer and people enjoy getting what they need. In the US b/w the feminists and the puritans might as well not even have a dick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    i.e. in the US one is made to feel like a total scumbag for paying for sex whereas in other parts of the world it's seen as normal.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    When i fly back home from tj competely wore out and with sore junk lol i ain't gonna feel a damn bit ashamed lol!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    The only scumbags are the pieces of shit who make the dumbass prostitution laws!
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    The puritanical attitudes towards sex in general and being a sex worker specifically, can do a job on the mind of some people. My ATF has been making a living through P4P for a decade. While going through drug rehab recently she worked with a female counselor who planted the idea in her mind that selling her body was akin to selling her soul and she could never find peace until she stopped seeing customers ( and even civy friends for awhile). Now she and I have been having sex once or twice a week for 9 years and we are very comfortable sharing anything with each other. Last night she told me that while she understood that she was a sexual animal, she now realized that she had “ abused her sexuality to a point that made her cringe”. Her 12 step program of course requires turning to a “higher power” and in her case I’m afraid it’s a puritanical deity. Well time heals all wounds and wounds all heels, so I’ll just have to let time do some healing.
  • club69
    6 years ago
    What's the difference between p4p and taking a civilian out on a date trying to get in her pants. The cost is cheaper just hitting the VIP with less effort.....
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    He sounds like a customer type who wanted a specific kind of fantasy, and she deprived him of it. She potentially could have had him as a returning customer more than once but she blew it in more ways than one. (Or at least tried to, lol) But admittedly these kinds of customers are usually higher drama. I know I’ve complained about them before, but I admit that if I was more willing to do extras I’d probably be ignoring them.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > "and then something happened that changed everything, I accepted a sexual favor in the back room with one of the dancers. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror the same way afterward and I realized how low I had sunk." My thought was that he was a conscientious objector to BJs and had a blowie foisted on him. I hear those can cause PTSD, man. It's like Reefer Madness for dicks!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    This isn't what I think of as PL behavior. He sounds like a new-out-of-the-packaging beginner who hasn't figured out the basics of strip clubs. Everyone goes through the newbie blues.
  • carolynne
    6 years ago
    I had a guy ask me once if it was cheating if he was paying for it. I said fuck no, it was purely a financial transaction, and didn’t mean anything. He felt better.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This must be a case of first time jitters. It’s best to get past that shit quickly. Those right vs wrong emotions can really fuck with a pl’s mind. Finishing yourself off in a gas station bathroom isn’t a good way to end your club trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion