tuscl

Is Adelita TJ bad?

FalconLord1979
California
Friday, August 3, 2018 6:36 PM
Seems like all the articles and vast majority of THE TIME discussion is about HK. Is Adelita dead or just not worth it?

16 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    Hong Kong overshadows it. If HK wasn't there, Adelitas would be the place to go that everyone talks about.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    My guess is hk whores look better or its cheaper.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    I'm a huge fan of Adelita Bar. I don't like HK, never have. To each his own I guess. My wing man won't take a woman up from HK either. I've been going to Zona Norte for over 15 years now.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Why are all hk reviews novel length?
  • FalconLord1979
    6 years ago
    That my question too... Tons of people wax poetics on HK, but not much Adelitas, and even less Tropical, Chicago, or the other places in Zona
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    You can do more with each girl in HK and the girls are cheap enough that you can get multiple in a night which is how you get long reviews.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    They're w/i 3 mins walk from each other, so, cum and check them out.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    adelitas, chicago, las chavelas, tropical bar and others are in my rotation. and street girls. there are treasures to find.
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    They are about the same. Its like Burger king and Wendys. Same but different. I want tacos now.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Adilitas is not bad at all. It's just different from Hong Kong. This site is the Ultimate Strip Club List. Hong Kong is really the only club in Zona Norte that gives you the same feel as a strip club. So I think it's natural that people that like this website would prefer Hong Kong. Even if the Hotel Cascasdas didn't exist, people would still rate Hong Kong as a VHM strip club. There really isn't much dancing going on in Adelitas. There are a couple of stages, but there are not girls on them all the time. It's mostly a relatively quiet bar with a lot of girls in it. Some of those girls are very attractive. But it does not have that same party atmosphere that HK has. Some people might prefer that.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Im gonna check them all out plus sg i can't wait! One day away i am so wound up i could explode lol
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Enjoy yourself, Countryman!
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    CountryMan, are you staying for the weekend? I hope so, the talent is far different than weekday talent.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Getting there tonight leaving thursday
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    WetWilley, why do you like Adelita's over HK? What is the difference? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I suspect that Warrior15 is correct, HK bar is the only one there which is really like a US Strip Club, instead of being like a Mexican Hooker Bar. I will be fine there with both, and with street girls too. :) :) :) SJG Baker Gurvitz Army - Vinyl Album High Quality [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion