tuscl

Upscale Clubs in Atlanta?

Hi there! I'm traveling to Atlanta from Detroit on business soon and would like to stop by a club or two while I'm there. What would you recommend for someone mostly interested in quiet, upscale clubs?

In Detroit, I'm a day shift regular. I like the clubs where I can grab a booth, order a steak, and have a 30+ minute conversation with a dancer or two before deciding who to take to the VIP (I'm sure the Atlanta etiquette will be different, but I hope this paints a picture). I like to avoid crazy crowds or anything too much like a party scene.

Cost is not a factor, but dancer quality/attractiveness is. I'd like to see the best the city has to offer. I particularly like slender, younger dancers. White or asian dancers are slightly preferable, but ethnicity is not a dealbreaker. Some two-way contact would be nice, but I can live without extras. 100% air is probably not worth it for me, but feel free to name drop the best places if you think dancer quality is really that much better.

Thanks in advance for any help!

7 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    High end you say...one word...Cheetahs
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    Yeahh, the only true high-end spot I noticed when I've gone to Atlanta is Cheetahs. Both shifts. So you might like Dayshift for the quiet, less crowded aspect, but I don't think you'll get the same quality of girls like they do during nights. And yep. Air dances. Can't tell you how much further you can go in VIP compared to the main floor.
  • osogrande
    6 years ago
    The Cheetah is your best bet. Good service, excellent food, attractive women, laid-back day-shift atmosphere. Post-lawsuit (it's a long story), milage is very limited--air dances on the floor, and not much more than air in VIP.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Detroit is the exception not the norm.

Atlanta has tight-ordinances thus most clubs are air-dance clubs where the most contact you'll get is a pat on the back by the doorman as he welcomes you to the club (if that).

Cheetah has what you're looking for sans any contact (even in VIP AFAIK).

Follies has contact and VIP action but it's mid-tier with mostly 6s and 7s and no steak-dinner and it's mostly black at night so best to hit it on dayshift.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Yep, cheetah based on your criteria. Manage expectations of contact level and it can be fun.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think being a regular in Detroit your bar is set so high it's going to be hard to find anything comparable when you take all 3 Vs into account.

3 Vs:
    Value
    Vagina
    Variety
  • TacoBob
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the recommendations, everyone! Cheetahs was definite the right answer, although the mileage compared to Detroit is obviously disappointing. I’ll add a review soon!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion