tuscl

Sucking nipples during lapdance in MD and PA

Mtent
Relaxation
Friday, August 3, 2018 1:06 PM
Every person has their own rules but what clubs in general have more women cool with letting you suck their titties during a regular LD? So many in Baltimore are covered top dances

17 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aren’t you supposed to be a known troll? Do you have fangs? Most dancers are not ready to turn into a vampire, and thus probably don’t want your mouth anywhere near their nipples.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    nicespice....I’m sure you already know this....but plenty of strippers allow this. I think it’s a lot less likely to happen during a regular LD that costs 20 or 25 bucks. But when you buy a 10 min session or longer....the strippers I’ve danced with are usually ok with it. My CF let’s me suck hers to my hearts content :-)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    GoVikings...I’m assuming you’re human though? And not the undead?
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    lol yes I am nicespice to be fair, although most strippers allow it—I can tell many aren’t comfortable with it because they’ll only let me suck them a little bit. Two Friday’s ago I did a $110 dollar, 15 min dance with a gorgeous black girl and she let me suck hers tits, but only a little bit. She would position herself so I couldn’t get my mouth on them lol. And other girls at this same club would do the exact same thing. But my CF doesn’t care, she basically puts them in my mouth, but she’s also a freak ;-)
  • anthonyu
    6 years ago
    In VIP I almost always suck on titties. The exception is when the girl is lactating.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    In my experience it’s pretty common in two way touch clubs. I’ve had quite a few shove their boobs into my mouth.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @anthonyu when the girl is lactating i tip extra!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yes. Mtent is a troll. Someone obviously found the profile password tucked away under their back issues of "American Shut-In".
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    @GoVikings The girls that dance defensively (i can easily tell when they're doing that) almost always get written off as one and done. That type of dance has bad energy written all over it and i instantly know that i just wasted my time and money. @NJBalla It's almost cosmic cruelty that lactating/nursing breasts are often the sexiest. They're so full and usually perkier and the nipples are way bigger than usual. But most girls in that situation don't like having them played with much if at all.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    It's extremely common to feed on strippers nips. The only nips that I won't latch onto like a newborn are the ones with barbells in them. Love the look of it but won't feed on metal.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I like to think of it as a give and take Suck on me and I suck on you!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout sessions. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Buying dances is a chump's game. Do nipple licking and sucking in the front room, as part of your makeout session. SJG The SECRET of Magick: The Astral Light & Baphomet in Practical Occultism - Eliphas Levi [view link]
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Just two whole states? Anything else we can do for you? Would you like us to send juicebox to top you off with a blowhob through the glory hole in the shitter at your local KFC? Shoot, it'd give him a much needed break from trolling this board and, if you were a decent fella' about the whole thing, you might even return the favor and then send him away with a bucket of chicken for his trouble..
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Nicespice, Mtent used to post a lot of seemingly innocent topics but once the frequency ramped up and the topics started becoming super basic, we all started figuring he was a troll. Nicokehead1994 (shout out Nina, that name is brilliant!) has a similar posting pattern which lead me to believe she and Mtent were possibly the same troll. I guess we'll see if it's the case. As for the OP's question, I guess only PL's who frequent MD/VA clubs can provide a good answer. What ever happened to the 'lockdown a dancer' king, I think his name was darkblue99 or something close. With the amount of money he used to spend, if he couldn't suck on nipples then I'd assume no one could lol. In my experience, it simply depends on the dancer or type of club. In COI they pretty much expect it. In Vegas this past weekend I didnt attempt feeding in floor dances. I was successful with feeding for all the girls I took back to VIP but I could tell only half of them were actually comfortable with it. Like govikings said, the uncomfortable ones will position their body so it's hard to latch on. The comfy ones will position their nipple right by your mouth and just wait. I love those!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    If a girl has a certain skills or allows you to do certain things (BJ, LDK,FIV) and doesnt allow you to suck on nips Im ok with it. In contrast you have to be careful with girls who shove them in your mouth and dont freshen up between sessions. You might be the 8th guy they did that too for the day.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Front room makeout session. Civilianize the entire interaction. You select the girl you want, the one you plan to be waking up with in the mornings. Front room makeout session, likely with nipple licking and sucking, then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. SJG
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    ^I have had many things happen to me in the front room. LFK, DFK, HJ, FS (Vics in NJ)......... even had a girl covertly reach into my pants and hold onto my rock hard cock for 5 minutes. However, I have never been able to nipple suck in front of a crowd. Guess im shy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion