tuscl

Meeting Juice

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
There are numerous milestones in every PLs life on Tuscl. There is the first time getting sticky pants, the first stripper blow job, the first time getting a term added to the glossary, etc etc.

Well, I’ve just hit another milestone. I met Juice.

When I first started hanging around here many years ago, Juicebox69 was as active as ever. He had various other names (sippy cup is the one I most clearly remember), and he wrote many posts in a ghetto dialect that was often funny if you could figure out what the duck he was saying.

Over the years Juice has undergone many changes. But he is always active here, always making the effort to be funny and sometimes hitting the mark. For years it has been one of my goals to meet Juice. Recently the strip club gods made it happen.

I admit that some of the mystery about Juice was gone by this point given Shailynn’s ground breaking dinner a while back with Juice at an Asheville Applebee’s. Based upon Shailynn’s reports, I no longer thought (as I had for many years) that Juice was a black guy pretending to be white. But still there was still a lot of mystery surrounding the guy. For example, I was convinced that Juice was not as he seemed on line. I was convinced that Juice was not as he portrayed himself, a good old boy southern redneck who just wants to get his hands on some titties and chicken tenders. Instead, I thought that Juice was an older guy, probably an accountant or some other boring job, who was just very creative at making up personalities and portraying them on line. In other words, I thought the Juice persona was made up by some very creative and persistent guy.

I was wrong. Juice is a good old boy southern redneck who just wants to get his hands on some titties and chicken tenders. In person, he is pretty much exactly like the guy he appears to be on line. While I tend to doubt that he lives in a van by the river and bags groceries for a living, it wouldn’t surprise me if he has done such things in the not too distant past. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Juice. He seemed genuine, pretty much the same in person as he is on line.

The strip club gods clearly ordained this meeting. Indeed, they sent us a very unique dancer the likes of which I have never seen on a strip club stage ever. Her presence confirmed to me that I was meant to meet Juice on this particular evening. I will disclose the details of this mystery dancer in a later post. No time now.

Although our meeting was short, I did learn some things about the Juice System. It was really quite remarkable but Juice stole a dancer from me with a $1 stage tip. I had given her a $3 stage tip but it wasn’t nearly enough. She was a cute blond with perky little tits that I wanted to play with. Instead, I sat in my chair dumbfounded as Juice held her hand and led her away to the lap dance room. It was humbling. I will try to post the story later.

One other point before I close. I finally learned the true story of who Jackie is. Fuck that bitch.

38 comments

• l00ber
    6 years ago
    Riveting
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO OMG this was such a fun time bro... damn good write up about me as well..it will continue to help me undo the negative shit I've done and help me establish A legit image ppl can trust and look forward to meet with

My goal is to continue this positive campaign for many years to come lol

I'm extremely looking forward to your side of the story with that amazing beautiful blond
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Funny side note a police sting just happened in the room across from my room LMFAO....I've had a adventure on this trip lol

Did I mention that I85 had a car accident so bad it closed the interstate down this morning around six and it was a death

Their was a homicide yesterday in the next County

And the bank I used yesterday an hour after I left it got robbed and made the news LMFAO

I'm about to hit Mirage this morning and maybe South side...then looking forward to meeting lord will deliver go Vikings and GACA

If you boys make it just be careful... it's good in my location damn near across from the club but flooding in the other counties

If it works out I'm looking forward to making more positive memories and strengthen bonds over our blessed TUSCL
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    The next time I’m in the south (Carolinas) I wil reach out to you Juice, and do the same if you’re ever out here in the Southwest. Vegas is calling for a good time, and we can even avoid the ROBs.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Also tell them about my ex football lineman image lol... I'm a big strongman fat motherfucker lol

I was excited as fuck about Arbies next door

Just think shalynee saw me a few years ago and I was a hundred pounds heavier lol... god damn Right lol

I'm slowly getting back in shape... I got this next hundred pounds ... once I do I'll look good at 230

And you better find the time to post that story about sharing that girl bro... she was amazing and this post of yours got my emagonarion wet for more

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    This is just one reason why Juice is da mane around here. He just referenced a religious saying when talking about a stripclub website.

Take note, if you do run into GACA, no matter how cool he is, no matter how convincing he is, DO NOT move any strippers in with you like he does.

That is all. Carry on.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Meat damn straights bro... just give me two weeks heads up and I can always make it my man
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Shaylnne LMFAO... you forget I moved in with stripper at one point in my bagging career at ingles bro..lasted three years... amazing sex, stripper money and Xbox playing lol

Another different things is shaylnne saw me with hair and a big bushy red beard

John saw me slick bold and a trimmed goatee
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Both times I had my redneck hat on tilted back LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    John showed me pictures of him and his DS.... OMG she was beautiful and completely my type

Funny how john and I share similar taste in women yet our backgrounds are vastly different
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    One day I'll meet shadow and I know deep down he will love me
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ Still with the shadow stuff, like the young boy who continuously craves affection from his disapproving father, but can never seem to get it. ;)

So Shailynn, did you go back for juice's sloppy seconds and, if so, was there a slight scent of fried chicken wafting up from her girly parts? :)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Sorry, I meant to say JS, not shailynn...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO Ricky boy

My father was forty years older than me and was in Vietnam..volunteer twice and lived then I feel out his nuts lol

I died when I I turned twenty and had my first kid... I was just starting to get close to him but just slipped through my fingers

So yeah maybe your right...many of you older tusclers have acted an advised me aka fathered me in many areas of my adult life

Because of you guys not only can I slick a strippers panties off for a dollar lol but I'm getting my financial and Heath together..hell I actually have a career know just because I idolize some of you men

It's because of this sight I've changed over the years and have been becoming a Man well I'm honest still a big kid...probably always will be just a little more responsible
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Juice’s posts are getting me teary-eyed! Holy fuck - it’s like a mash up of Rudy - Forest Gump - and Striptease (and Rainman - with Juice as a panty dropping savant)...

Sounds like you had a good time at the strip club - and a great time at Arby’s!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO I need brother LMFAO

Just got back from Mirage and OMG it was fun... expensive but super fun.... I had to do the hot tub....let me tell you I'll be back and yes it's worth the six hundred
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I actually think I talked the girl I was with into working at follies when she travels to Atlanta LMFAO

Good dam was she good
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Hey, nice write up and tribute to a staple of TUSCL, the Juice mane!

JS69, can you assess Juice as a responsible man, or a fly by the seat of your shart filled underwear pants type of guy?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I would love to know myself meat LMFAO...always love to learn people's perception of me

And I love the attention
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Damn juice you stole JS’s DS #417 Rech would be proud of you. ;)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Juice promised to come to Detroit for a meet, but he bailed, using some trumped up excuse. Now he's band from Detroit.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    With my poker winnings I'll pay off Detroit officials and be fucking bitches at Cricket soon enough
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Twenty five lol tech would be tears eyed lol

All with one dollar LMFAO

Yeah I really need to get my shit together and do a Detroit and Miami trip
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm really enjoying meeting you guys and it's making my tuscl experience that more meaningful

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Looking forward to meeting go Vikings and GACA tonight... excited to see their thoughts of it all once it's all sad and done
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Never me GACA seems like a good guy go Vikings is a good guy we met a few weeks ago.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah I keep getting told go Vikings is a cool Kat
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    The Vikings are my team, even though that’s hard to admit. If I were to meet up with GoVikes, it’d have to be during a playoff game and watch together while getting bitches during the timeouts.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    JS69, how many of juice's aliases did you get to meet ?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Always cool to meet a living legend
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Alright.... After however many years, I’m taking Juice off my ignore list. If JS69 will vouch for him I’ll give it another chance.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Awesome.

I never felt Juice was older. He used Instagram in a way most older guys just don't, along with manner of speech.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Bubba thank you my friend

James is 36 young ? At least I'm young at heart
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Make a Detroit meet, y'all.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Met juice last night. Had a really fun time. Juice is a generous guy
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Again, come to Detroit. I feel so left out.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Me as well Vikings... your blond mix chick was super sexy.... I had two many white chicks messing with me LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion