tuscl

boy i am going to hang with is weird.

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
he is cute as hell and is fun enough to at least talk to so i want to hang with him..think i might ask him to eat ice cream or dinner with me..otherwise i am gonna tell him i don't want to hang lol. i would also b ok with going to a bar

anyway, i don't plan on doing anything with him other than cuddling lmao not even kiss him bc hes too much of a fucking douche , and if i am attracted to a dude, it is bc he knows how to carry himself.

so i just think it is crazy how he still wants to hang knowing that it won't guarantee anything physical. lol. like sure he probably wants to give it a try, but still......................

30 comments

• basically i am hanging with him cuz he is fun company and cute. i don't like him more than that..lololol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Oh come on now, full makeout session!

SJG
  • ^^^i would if he was a nice boy but he is not! lol. he talks about people like how TUSCL men talk about women.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Enjoy. YOLO.
    Perfectly ok to have limits.
    Guy should respect that.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^ So you can see if he measures up to the talk.

SJG
  • rickthelion
    6 years ago
    Nicole, what kind of animal are you?

Like many TUSCL posters I thought you were a hairless ape. However, based on your behavior you are either a male hairless ape trolling us or you are a flightier species. Perhaps a gazelle or zebra.

We ricks like to go wildebeest on zebras, so watch yourself. ROAR!
  • rick i am a fucking lioness. lol. betta watch yo self. lol
  • rickthelion
    6 years ago
    You may have the rest of TUSCL fooled. But not me. I am a rick and therefore the smartest and most successful member of my species.

You're definitely a female zebra pretending to be a female hairless ape that is now desperately trying to assert that she is a lioness. Watch yourself zebra. Someday soon you'll hear a certain word that will chill you to the bone. A word that rhymes with schmildebeest.

And then you'll be food for my vulture bud. ROAR!!!
  • carolynne
    6 years ago
    Why are you even talking about this here? This isn’t Dear Abbey
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^It's a troll account with too much time on his/her hands.
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    Let Nicole and SJG have this topic to themselves, it keeps them out of the other topics
  • crsm27
    6 years ago
    Funny how nicole goes off on men "using" women.... but is doing the exact same thing here with this guy. She is also showing how she doesnt care for others emotions and will toy with them.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    crsm27 said "Funny how nicole goes off on men "using" women.... but is doing the exact same thing here with this guy. She is also showing how she doesnt care for others emotions and will toy with them."

Your post would be more relevant if:

1. Nicole wasn't a troll.

2. Nicole wasn't a guy.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    My recommendation is to wear tiny daisy dukes - and walk a few steps in front - and give him a view of that sweet booty!

You’ll be getting stretched out by a big cock very quickly after he sees your ass cheeks -

You’re welcome!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicoke1994, shut up.
  • no i am not toying with his emotions..u know why?

bc if i ever complain about a guy wanting sex from a female, it is only for two reasons: 1) if he has to pay 2) or if the makes her think that he wants her for more than sex.

hence, your argument is wrong bc i cannot logically toy with his emotions IF HE ALREADY KNOWS WHERE I STAND AND THAT I AM NOT DOWN TO FUCK. LOL
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Toy with his emotions? Wtf?!

My instructions didn’t mention emotions or even speaking to him. There’s no leading him on. It’s simply raw rough sex - and then opening the door for him so he gets the fuck out after!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    txtittyfag. posted: This stupid bitch thinks this is her personal blog, as if any one here gives a fuck about anything this moron posts.

If everyone stopped answering the fucktard maybe it will crawl back under its rock and leave here for good!!

This is one of the few times I agree with every word txtittyfag. has to say. Seriously, let's not answer anything Nicole posts anymore. The only comments should be go away troll, shut the fuck up, or get a cabana with me. There shouldn't even be anymore Skype requests because as we've seen, it WON'T just take 5-10 minutes of your time.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    TFP that’s a good idea. It makes sense too. I’d recommend we simply reply with random sets of letters and numbers and punctuation - as that’s primarily what her posts are.
  • @cash it can be considered as toying with his feelings bc what if he doesn't want to be seen as a sexual object>lolol
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I like to treat boys like toys too. The best toy being when you upzip the pants...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A young guy who doesn’t want you to treat him like a sexual object? Out of all the stuff you’ve posted - that comment makes the least sense!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Practice doing squats with his cock inside of you - and tell him you need a personal trainer -
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I don’t understand? Is she going to have to lift him if she needs go maintain his penis in her pants? Or will there be a spotter?

I’m quite the freaky slut myself but that would be an odd position!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    He lays under her - inserts his hard cock - and she does short rapid squats for about an hour.

If he doesn’t cum several times - it’s because she kept talking while squatting -
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Freaky Sluts, that's the kind I like.

SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Oooh I’ll be sure to work while squatting too!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nicole has a great ass - and long dark hair - and that ass would feel great riding my cock as she’s on all fours. It would feel great in reverse cowgirl too...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The Isis and Kali Squat, very important. Best to have sex furniture designed for this. And factor in that the girl will be in extreme heels.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    That's what Nichole should do with this guy she is going to hang with, after their makeout session.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion