tuscl

Sorry to have to Ask @25

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Wednesday, August 1, 2018 10:28 AM
But I notice two other trolls sign on exactly when you did just now.

Please don't tell me you're Trish

12 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I don’t see them ignore must be working fairly well ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m trying to remember who I last pissed off. I think I ticked her off at some point.

It wasn’t you was it? :p
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @nicespice basics to keep in mind, imitation is the sincereest form of flattery.
    These guys can’t keep up with me on a bad day, jealousy is their main motivation.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    True.

Trish must really love Nina/Nicole then.

(But Nicole loves me most.)
  • xoxo cutie
  • rickthelion
    6 years ago
    Trolls are the worst. Actually, I take that back, it is zebra trolls that are the absolute worst. I know 25 is not a zebra. I suspect he is a hairless ape, but if not he always struck me as an armadillo. No matter, armadillo or ape, you're inferior to lions and other big cats. And you're also inferior to vultures and turtles. It is just the way things are.

Regardless, 25, if you are responsible for any trolling and the council identifies you it'll be wildebeest time for you. ROAR!!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^As I told you in the past lion man I have tiger blood, just like Charlie Sheen, we are impervious to all trolls ;)
  • rickthelion
    6 years ago
    Tigers are pretty low rent. Lions > Vultures > Turtles > Crocodiles > Tigers. At least they're way better than zebras.

Doesn't matter though. Both you and ol' Carlos Estévez definitely have armadillo blood. You've just convinced yourself you've got the tiger blood.

ROAR!!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^He’ll boy me and Emilio stalk lyins just for fun, sometimes we bring the baddest dude in the world A/K/A Chuck Norris and let him handle the small fry. ;)
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Damn 25 if you got Charlie Sheen's blood you better get to the doctor to get that AIDS medicine.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    no no @ime I got tiger blood, from a tiger, long before Emilio was infected, guy was an idiot, he used to fuck anything with a pulse, he even had sex with Nicole a few times, sniffed coke with her too .
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    You boys wild. Why would I be a 69 year old man??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion