tuscl

This hobby can warp you

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Wednesday, August 1, 2018 8:44 AM
Yesterday I went to the dermatologist to have something on my inner thigh checked out. I was pleasantly surprise to see that she was in her late twenties and was a serious hottie even by stripper standards. A 8+ Eurasian in her late twenties. I was sitting there in my boxers when she conducted her inspection. She lightly brushed my covered penis with her hand and I twitched a little. On her second pass she brushed it again a little harder. My PL instincts took over. I've read about AMPs and started thinking, " Should I reach for my wallet and put a C-note on the counter?" I looked down at her with a little smile but she didn't return the eye contact so I did nothing. I couldn't help but think on my ride home that I missed an opportunity.

31 comments

• FTS
    6 years ago
    ^^ I would feel the same way on the ride home. You coulda said something like, “now that you’ve seen me with my pants down, are you more or less open to a dinner date?”
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I remember the day I got my vasectomy. A very cute nurse was shaving my balls but knowing what was coming next prevented me from getting a hard on. :)
  • WAKITOFF
    6 years ago
    no you didn't miss out. I get a full body scan once a year. Some times my male doctor does sometime his P.A. does. When she does it she move my ball picks my dick up and down turns me around and spreads my ass. It mean nothing their just being thorough
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol yeah, I'm sure a woman who's obtained an MD making over a quarter million a year would've been super tempted to lose her job and certification over a hundred dollar bill.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Sure. You missed an opportunity to get punched in the balls by a dermatologist.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I’ve had similar thoughts when getting a massage. But guys who act on those type of thoughts end up in prison these days. Don’t act on those thoughts unless you are with a stripper.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You should have returned the favor;)
  • spencer1000
    6 years ago
    I prefer the old standby “I paid my money at the counter, I thought you were supposed to take your pants down” Works every time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You should've taken your dick out and said "could you examine this"
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @patronizer I think you were warped before you started this hobby;)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    She brushes you once, that's an accident. She does it twice, that was on purpose. You missed your opportunity.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Pussy
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with Warrior15. She wanted it - and she brushed against you twice to make her desire known.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Surprised the @OP can still get aroused at his age.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I have to agree w Nina’s sentiment. Everyone knows you gotta go for the CNAs and LVNs not the doctor :)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You should have returned the favor;) 25 wanted you to brush her penis. Wyd? Is this a tranny nurse?
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    If you scare away the hot female doctors, you'll likely only deal with male doctors from here on out.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    @flagooner: "I couldn't help but think on my ride home that I missed an opportunity." Totally missed that opportunity. I hope you have a follow up visit. If not, call her office and set one up. (skin problems don't get cured in one visit!) On your next visit - keep talking about your health issues and concerns. Keep it skin related since she is a skin doctor. Doctors are supposed to hear you out. It's their duty. If she is beautiful and has smooth skin - give her a brief compliment. And quickly move on back to your desire to improve your skin and make it glowing. When the doc starts talking. Listen intently. If needed, take notes on your phone. At that time you will know if she was simply doing her job when checking you out or found you to be an interesting character. In any case, thank her well for the advisories and tips she gave you - and commit to follow through on those. If she was enthusiastic - send her a gift card in two weeks for a fine restaurant in town. Load it with min $100, but $150 is the way to go. Also suggest the restaurants signature dish. She may just re-gift to one of her staff - but its the thought that counts. Report results here so us TUSCL members can give your further advice. I'm not saying every interaction with the opposite sex will end up in bed. But these are refreshing spices that add flavor to our life. I personally get turned on in a different way from attractive women who make comparable money to me. As professional doctors are - they are humans. Docs socially interact with the same type of people all their lives. She may have found something in you - and you will never know if you don't take this adventure further - in a gentleman's way.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    ^ that second paragraph is so true.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Nina "Lol yeah, I'm sure a woman who's obtained an MD making over a quarter million a year would've been super tempted to lose her job and certification over a hundred dollar bill." At first I was surprised to get this take from Nina. Not the fact that she posted, but what she posted. She is obviously infatuated with me and couldn't resist. She, of all people, should recognize that the possibility existed. Then it came to me. It is her infatuation that led to the take. It's like we're still in junior high. She denies to all her lust for me and even goes so far as to criticize me. This is to ward off the competition. Then at the first opportunity she brings herself to a trembling orgasm while fantasizing about me. I'm flattered Nina, but sorry, I'm taken.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    flag, you are such a stud. You have doctors and strippers chasing you. Now you can wake up from your dream.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well played Flagoneer! Very well played! Nina’s desires are poorly concealed. Her desire to get “Flagged” is quite obvious!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Flag posted: "I looked down at her with a little smile but she didn't return the eye contact so I did nothing." I can very much imagine this poor girl desperately avoiding eye contact while Flag leers down at her with his creepy old man smile as she is trying to do her job. Sadly, I bet that this happens to her all the time.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Oh, and no Flag, it's not the hobby that has warped you. Frequent clubbing is a symptom, not a root cause of an issue. Just sayin' dude. ;)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol apparently I hurt Flag'sLittleFeelings and he has regressed back into pretending that this is junior high, but since it's his fantasy, the girls actually want him this time. And no, Flag, you had no chance with this dermatologist. However, your geriatric nurse *might* be willing, but you'd have to even pay her a lot more than a hundo.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Maybe she was amazed at your lack of package and was curious to see if there was anything really there?
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    Try starting with a waiting room make out session..
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Papi, strong possibility there. @terrier, maybe that was my problem. But when she told me to take my pants off I assumed she was good with bypassing the foreplay.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > She lightly brushed my covered penis with her hand and I twitched a little. On her second pass she brushed it again a little harder. Sounds like it would be worth looking into the PED bupropion. Sometimes two passes is all you get when it's time for your pants to come down in the examination room. Advance preparation is imperative.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Dugan seems to be projecting, RickiBoi we know you’re desperate to fit in, but dude don’t be such a girly boy, really psychoanalysis is not your field, no matter how many years you’ve spent talking to your analyst about your mother.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion