tuscl

"If you’re really in favor of free speech, then you’re in favor of freedom of sp

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Title says it all.

11 comments

• ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Amen!
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I strongly believe in freedom of speech in the government not reguating speech except when it comes to public safety.

However, my free speech means I can tell racist, sexist homophobic dumbasses they are deplorable.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Tittle says it all.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Give it a rest, CJKent.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    There's a difference between freedom of speech and bad manners. Just because the government can't ban expression doesn't mean every asshole with an opinion needs to be a troll about it.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    People who use terms like racist, homophobic, islamaphobic and misogynist are the epitome of dumb asses. All such terms are specifically designed to shut off the freedom to speak freely and only hypocritical liars pretend otherwise. Scratch a progressive, expose a turd.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ^^
    Birthers are either too stupid to process information or they are bigots.

In your case, @SkiBirther, I'll assume you're a bigot.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ When u assume u make n ass out of u but chit ur n ass anyway dumdumembr u #DIPSHIT!

Seriously, @Dougster, have you ever been tested for bipolar disorder? You have such bizarre mood swings and hiding behind multiple aliases might be a sign of some kind of severe mental disorder. TUSCL is some kind of therapy, but hope you don't kill yourself.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Right
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    The title and Skibum609 have it correct.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    I don't remember the exact quote but goes something like this: If the 1st amendment protect Larry Flint's right to publisher Hustler then we can be sure it will protect the rights of everyone else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion