tuscl

Pregnant goat dies after being allegedly gangraped by 8 men in Haryana

GeneraI
 All your base are belong to us.
I cant believe no one posted this yet.

https://m.hindustantimes.com/india-news/…

24 comments

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    So is that proof that the SJCreep actually has 7 others in his organization? Were they drained by their front room GoatFriendExperience before their pants came down? Lol
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Since the goat died and presumably the fetus they won't have to pay lamb support.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I suppose it has a silver lining. At least it wasn't 7 yo girl. Rape seems to be running rampant in India.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Maybe SJG actually had a kid...
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Omg! I just had a whole conversation a couple hours ago on the phone about how Indian men at the strip clubs are often terrible unless Americanized. Then I made a joke about how they'd fuck a goat or sheep.. Now I see this. Holy shit I was right!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Right
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    There was that Indian guy in the 40 year old virgin that told the black guy to go fuck a goat, and he was like, why ya always tell me to fuck a goat man?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Omg! I just had a whole conversation a couple hours ago on the phone about how Indian men at the strip clubs are often terrible unless Americanized. Then I made a joke about how they'd fuck a goat or sheep.. Now I see this. Holy shit I was right!“

Indians make me have mixed feelings. One one hands they are blatantly grabby. (Which I don’t understand. If I didn’t have to keep moving hands away every five seconds I could give a *much* better dance.) On the other they are ridiculously easy to sell dances too. (At least for me)
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @nicespice - How do you define grabby?
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Still wont keep young western women from the indian yoga excursion
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Yeah Indians are easy to sell dances too, but most of them are grabby mofos kinda like Mexicans. It's a question of if I feel like dealing with their shit rather than making money....
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake Trying to grab my crotch and even slip fingers through. Or also try to lick nipples as well. These are all blatant floor dances too. I give good lapdances in general, but I am forced to give them airdances when it happens. And the odd thing is, most of these types buy multiple dances too!

@Blahblah I don't give them as much time to decide if they want a dance when sitting with them. But I just view them as part of the job. I wonder if I should put them in the "drama" category as well in my other thread...
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    In other news: A major mover & packer company in Haryana cancelled all moves this week, as 8 of its best employees are now in jail.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There are lots of k9 freaks around.

The woman in the one article was named McClammy - lol! Her husband told police of the video of her with the dog when he was arrested for domestic violence -
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    I used to do polygraphs before a few of my investments took off. Quite a few hot girls admitted to using peanut butter on their vaginas so their dogs could eat them out. What amazed me was these girls could get laid at will, but they would rather be ate out by a dog.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Very interesting salty.nutz. There are many freaks out there. Interesting that girls who could easily get a man would do that.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I've heard of this from an old coworker that met somebody like that. Being from the Portland area originally there's a lot of fucking weird people there!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nicespice, a guy who is good at it will be able to lead girls into front room makeout sessions, and going to fiv. Sounds like these guys you find have a lot to learn.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Sjg- i plan on testing out front room makeout session theory at hk! Any advice sjg?
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    @Salty.Nutz--
    When you were doing the polygraphs, was it on applicants for law enforcement jobs? I know a guy that operates a polygraph business and his primary clients are law enforcement agencies screening applicants. I ask because I can't imagine an intelligent LE applicant copping to getting eaten out by a dog. But who knows, maybe that's governing factor for answering that question affirmatively - intelligence (or lack of it)
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i worked for an independent contractor. they never told us what the polygraph was for, all they said is you have 1 to 3 appointments today. by default i would assume they were for government/police applicants because why would you need to take a polygraph?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    "I told you Abu, we should have come during day shift. It is a sausage fest in here, and Kabir has the only hot one."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion