tuscl

I rejected this review(?), would you?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
"Girls were great. VIP wasn't all that, girls were expensive and not a whole lot of fun if you know what I mean. Bucket specials were great though and I would return just with less expectation. Girls were great. VIP wasn't all that, girls were expensive and not a whole lot of fun if you know what I mean. Bucket specials were great though and I would return just with less expectation."

Opinions?

26 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I don't know, it seems to be a great description with great expectations so I think it is a great description
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Looks like a generic strip club description, cut and pasted on the same page. I’ve had much more complete reviews rejected by the “editorial staff”. I pray that this drivel doesn’t end up with a free month of membership!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Yeah as my reason for rejecting it I said he posted the same 3 sentences twice in order to add some length to it.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    It wont be published(i hope). Thats all that matters.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I dont think these reviews deserve a reason why it was rejected. They know why.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Any review that copies and pastes empty content like that will automatically be rejected by me.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It doesn’t offer enough substance to assist in deciding to give the club a try.

It doesn’t even provide enough detail to know if this guy was actually at the club.

More like song lyrics - with a refrain - than a club review.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I also rejected this one. I am confident at least one other person has rejected it to prevent it from being published.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... I dont think these reviews deserve a reason why it was rejected ..."

I still comment on this type of review - my comment is usually along the lines of "You're an asshole"
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "You're an asshole"

Lmao
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "... I dont think these reviews deserve a reason why it was rejected ..."

Agreed
  • lurkingdog
    6 years ago
    For right or for wrong, I try to read these reviews as if I am a potential patron to the club and think, “does this review help me decide whether or not to make the time and money investment to see for myself?” I suspect that some of my requests for more financial details are a higher standard than some as I have read several posted reviews with no financial information at all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A complete review should have all pertinent financial info (cover; parking; drinks; dance-prices; VIP costs) - but if one is gonna reject a review lacking *all* pertinent info then probably 3/4 or more would be rejected - I think most of us have resigned ourselves to approving reviews if they still offer some worthwhile info even if it's incomplete.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The reviews that really get under my PL-skin are the ones where the reviewer essentially reviews himself instead of the club - e.g.:

"... got here around 9:30 - noticed a couple of my regular girls (Kasey, Monnica; and Jony) were working tonight - settled on Jony today since Kasey and Monnica were busy with other customers - I love the way Jony dances in VIP and I never get tired of her - will definitely be back! ..."

i.e. no mention of the club itself (cover; how the club looks; etc) - no mention of the rest of the dancer-crew - no mention of prices - just the moron commenting about himself - SMH.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Papi - your reason for rejecting reviews is excellent. I might use that too.

Based on the review quote above - it makes sense.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Papi, yeah, the “it’s more about the journey than the destination” style of review is also a candidate for rejection.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    I have rejected several of these "repeated line" reviews. In the comments, I'll repeat the reasons for the rejection the same number of times that they repeat the same drivel in the review.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    There’s no reason to publish junk and I always just check the first box because if the idiots can’t put a drop of effort into writing a review I won’t waste my effort when I reject them.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "The reviews that really get under my PL-skin are the ones where the reviewer essentially reviews himself instead of the club"...

I agree. I think they are complete garbage and 100% useless but a surprising number of those "reviews" get approved.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^^Papi and Chessmaster, I agree. I don’t have real high standards but I want to see a review of the club, not the reviewer. And like others have said, if the review seems helpful at all in whether I may or may not visit that club, I’m probably going to approve it. But some reviewers are so fucking lazy that I almost wish they’d get VIP time taken away. It’s not hard to write an acceptable review.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Unless it’s a MackTruck review. I like those ones
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The stuff which most people write in reviews is totally irrelevant to my own concerns. Not interested in talk about "the neighborhood" or their ideas about the girls' looks, and veiled references to race.

I like dives, and of course the pinnacle are those places where front room makeout sessions are common.

SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I don’t work at dives but I’ll dive right into your crotch!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Rigbt
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Thank you Trish, I know that you and I would get along very well. And besides, any club can be turned into a dive, at least for a while.

SJG

3D Circuit Boards

Heart, Little Queen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhFit87V…

Talking Heads, full concert 1980
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-_PC6Tl…
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered potentially mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

Trish_Club_Lust - definite troll account
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion