tuscl

Best strip club in these states?

Saturday, July 28, 2018 4:07 PM
What’s the best strip club in Cali Vegas and Florida? I plan on moving to one of these 3 states.

12 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Vegas is not a state. Best is subjective.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Cocoa. You also need to probably tell us from whose perspective. Best for the customer ? Or best for the dancer to make money in ?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    there are a few good clubs in LA and tj hk is less than three hours away. and clubs are cheaper than vegas. housing is pricey in LA/ oc area however.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i do like some of the Florida area clubs too. butt miami is expensive to live.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    oh. from a dancer perspective. and living expenses. VEGAS. lots of tourists.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I know. i was one of them.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    From the little i know, cali and florida have lots of extras. Im sure money can be made there... From a dancers perspective i would say vegas. Like wonderful said, lots of tourists and amateur chumps to rip off...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Miami is a tough place to make it - rents are very high and jobs don't pay well - and in Miami the Cuban girls dominate the strip-clubs - AA girls have a tough time getting hired at the mixed-clubs and the Miami black-clubs are $5/dance and even then most dudes don't buy dances so kinda hard to make good $$$. I'd say a dancer should try Miami while on vacation for a week or two to see how it goes but not get up and move down-here unless maybe they know people in the area and can stay w/ them for-a-while while you see if Miami is for you - most dancers that come from out of the area seem to have a hard time in Miami.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's hard to say which club would be best for you because the fact is many of the good-money clubs don't tend to hire many AA girls (and sometimes none). In LA Synn in City of Industry is a popular club that seems to be kinda AA-dancer friendly - but it seems clubs can be kinda picky when it comes to hiring and more-so when it comes to AA girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    An option would be if you could travel to these places like some traveling dancers do and stay there a couple of weeks so you can see how you may fit-in in those clubs - you could try to find a cheap hotel, or maybe rent a room via AirB&B which is usually cheaper than a hotel. Also - know that certain cities require dancer licenses for you to dance (Miami does not).
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    God bless America
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    God bless America
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion