tuscl

Good experience club(s) in Illinois ??

Officialmrsfancyy
I Travel State To State
Saturday, July 28, 2018 10:49 AM
I’ll be in Chicago for a week and would really love to post up at a good club(s). I'm really looking for a worthwhile club(s) with more contact than air dancing. What may be some options? I don’t mind driving far away if it means a decent club. I prefer topless, and a club that offer a single day VIP membership which usually involves more privacy in the VIP section. —Thank you

4 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Why are you posting the same thing as this thread: [view link]
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    Did not know that this was the same post I did not get this from here I actually got this from Ann different website so maybe someone stole her post I just reposted it because I will be in Illinois Monday did not mean to offend anyone just trying to make some money here
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    My advice is stay out of Chicago. Op shit the bed and she may shit on you if you got to Chicago
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Don’t feel bad, Mrs F, there’s lots of Chicago area Tuscl members that are happy to see news about Windy City clubs, although that news is mostly pretty depressing. For any chance of clubbing fun, leave the city and tour the suburban areas, mostly south or southeast into Indiana.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion