tuscl

Special moves and techniques while in VIP or front room corner (our spot)

Newtothislife
California
Friday, July 27, 2018 6:13 PM
I do a thing where i have the girl sit on my right leg, she arches her back exposing her neck for me to suck on and bite. With my right arm i put around her neck grabbing the front of the neck area. I go back in forth sucking her neck and pulling her face towards me for a light tongue kiss a few times. My left hand is caressing her left tit and side of her ass. Doing this move while she is grinding back in forth makes girl A and B orgasm everytime. Atleast it sounds like they are. Also, the fact that their bodies convuls and u can feel the goosebumps on their bodies. Last time girl B's panties felt completly creamed (i was kinda finguring her lighly) . What moves do u guys use to have the best session?

17 comments

• gawker
    6 years ago
    I usually take another $50 bill out of wallet. They usually shudder when I do that.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I bet a bennie would make them explode
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Girl A is on left leg. She tried to switch on our next session, but caught herself and let girl B continue to keep her spot. I believe this is when girl A began her jealousy
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    don't bring girl c into this. it may be tooooo much.
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    I know. Not yet. She's only there for when girl B isnt available. I just want a taste. Lol
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    “I do a thing where i have the girl sit on my right leg, she arches her back exposing her neck for me to suck on and bite.” WTF? As bad of trolls Nicole Nina and Nicespice are at least they don’t take it this far. In the right clubs (like mine) you can get a girl to BBBJ you. Or to fuck you. But nobody is going to agree to something that leaves hickies for all to see. Good thing you boys have me to help you see these fakes for what they are!
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    No hickies are left on them. I kno what im doing.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    As much as I hate it say it, I think I believe Trish as well :/ *maybe* you could pull off something like this outside the club, but not in
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Its actually a compliment knowing that the things im doing are, "hard to believe". Most guys would have to pay $600+ in order to set up the type of sessions ive been having . And that's not even guaranteed that the girls will be 100% engaged into their sessions. Wish i could post pics =/
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Now we have our trolls engaging our other trolls to call out troll behavior. I wonder if eventually the whole site will explode, like on star trek when the guy whose face was white on the left side and black on the right side, fought with the guy whose face was black on the left side white on the right side
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Implode
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    As much as I hate it say it, I think I believe Trish as well :/ DAMN RIGHT I knew you were a troll New to this life, if you want some sexy stories hit me up I’ll give you the good stuff xoxo
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    I’ve never done a dance with two strippers at once. Gotta try it one of these days
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Trish Hah, you’re just mad that I’m better at trolling than you @Vikings whenever I’ve done dances the customers seem to love it. One person backing it up on you and grinding away, and another with tits in your face, massaging you and also her. I need to find another Asian fetish customer when I’m working with another Asian dancer. Fun stuff.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Thought about this myself. For Front Room Makeout, best is when she is standing. Back yourself up against the wall and pull her to you. But second best is sitting you your lap. If hard backed chair, then sit her on one of your legs. But if soft chair or sofa, then sit her across both of your legs. You can kiss and suck other places, but you want to get her DFKing. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion