tuscl

Tuscl awards-no editing this ok this is my lisr

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Sweetest person-nicole1994
Most vibrant person- Nicole 1994
Coolest person to talk to-nicespice
Most illogical -ninabambina
Cutest bby-trish
Most welcoming -nicespice
Most chill-cashman
Most misogynistic- 25
Sexy girl-amelia smith

28 comments

• ^^no editing this my list **
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    good luck getting laid this summer.
  • I dont wanna get laid^^ i mean I do but dont think that will.happen till after a few yrs bc i can't stay wet if they guy is not someone who can be my beat friend..not for moral reasons , but moreso bc i can't be attracted to someone who i dont see eye to eye with intellectually or emotionally sooooo bye felicia
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    That's fair,
    you're trying to ease in by hitting on dancers - see where that experience takes you? and then graduate on to men cus most are idiots anyways?
    Morality I bet is getting in the way - with a conservative moslem background
  • Bitch i am.not hitting on dancers lmao.the fact that u think that is so fucking funny to the point that i wasn't even thinking abt this at all whej i made post lol
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    How every funny and hot you think you are, fact of the matter is San Jose Guy still would rather fuck a goat over you.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Get that cabana with me Nicole, I can help you out ;)
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Hola chicks, why don’t you come work for me?
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    I just skimmed through you posting history - you're the same person who wanted to go to P10 a while back or apply for a job at a strip club in Vegas or go to TJ or wanting to know what % of dancers offer BJs. All ending with a "LOL JK".

It's ok to troll this site. Guys are accommodating out here. But being "foul" and cussing everyone - shows immense internal conflict. Reminds me of a past moslem GF from Pakistan. Sweet, pretty but pompous.

Get along. And you will be welcome. Or - yes you will become a lawyer - for some moslem protection organization.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Amigos, I’m not sure who is more illogical, Nina or San Jose Guy. I mean after all San Jose Guy thought Jim Gaffigan was really posting on this message board.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Worst texting grammar and punctuation - nicole by a fukking landslide. Stop hurting our eyes with your posts wannabe.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Worst texting grammar and punctuation - nicole by a fukking landslide. Stop hurting our eyes with your posts wannabe.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    I like how you always post twice pistola. Really drives your point home.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Tijuana tim whats up i was worried bout ya!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994 why is serena williams your idol? Im sure she'd be a good lay, but If she sneezes during missionary she'd probably snap my cock in 2.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Awwwww
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Nina told crazyjoe to shut the fuck up
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Who gets the award for Most Elaborate Trolling?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @tj tim - not sure why the double posts lately
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You forgot the award for neediest attention whore - Nicole1994.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Guys pretending to be women and yet people still wonder why America is fucking doomed. Young people are an open sore.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Congrats @25
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Come on skibum609. Be fair to Nicole1994. You don't know that a Nicole1994 is young or even a guy pretending to be a woman.

The Nicole1994 character could be the creation of an 84-year old male for all you know. Or NinaBambina. Or a wiener dog with remarkable dexterity. Or a rogue lion. Or even a barnacle.

But not a suit-wearing barnacle. That would be absurd. ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994, I'm offended that I didn't make your list as "most brilliant!" ;)

Also shailynn is clearly most likely to become a hip-hop star. BurlingtonHoFactory is the most likely to have a copy of Atlas Shrugged overdue from the library. skibum609 is most likely to lament America's impending doom.

And, finally, juicebox69 is most likely to have his jizz rag used to clean car windshields (his new homeless girlfriend has a thriving squeegee business!)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL
    Loved the one about Juice.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Great post 4got2wipe! I can see Juice’s homeless girlfriend squeegee’ing windshields at stop lights - while her high stakes gambling boyfriend bets on rolls of dice behind the gas station!
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Tijuana Tim, are you saying that I’m not real? SJG and I have confirmed that a F2f meeting between us will involve an ass kicking unlike any other fruity west coast Bay Area liberal has ever met.

I do believe I will let him throw the first punch, just to see how limp his wrist really is, unless he floats away on his loafers first in an attempt to escape the confrontation.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^
    Lol Jim!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion