tuscl

Hi Liter Dancer Rant

datinman
Not in Kansas anymore
Monday, July 23, 2018 7:47 PM
This seems unlikely to get published, but may be of some interest to the PHX crowd. I figure I will post it here so it is seen by more than the first three VIP'S that reject it. Let’s state facts So instead of hiding behind all the user names I will tell you this is Amanda!!! I am stating the facts everyone has there right to there own opinion but bullying is ridiculous. Another fact hi liter was my job for long time I love the owners and managers and only wish the best for that club obviously anyone who does have a problem is a disgruntled girl or customer but repeat I love this place and the cops need to realize all your stories about girls are your fantasies. Leave these girls alone. Another thing guess what, I did work at Explict but I am not there I have started school and am very happy with my life and if I wanted anyone to know where I was I would personally text them. And if anyone knows me would know I am not a person to bully others since I know someone near and close that gets bullied everyday. You reviewers better realize if someone commits Suicide over your reviews the cops will find all of you everyone is not invisible. I am strong and would never do that but you better realize what your doing to others. Get a life.

11 comments

• datinman
    6 years ago
    Never mind. It got published. I guess I am still confused as to what constitutes a valid review.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    JS69 calls Amanda the blow job queen. I wonder why?
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Bacon!!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I approved it.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Amandan, many of us don't club in AZ and don't give a rat fuck about what is happening at Hi Liter. Nor, for that matter, does almost anyone here care about your personal circumstances. If you've moved on then stay that way and stop whining to this board - we really don't give even a little bit of a shit. But thanks for sharing I suppose. ;)
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Meat, Amanda is not JS69'a blow job queen.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I think a lot reviews like this one are getting through lately because a lot of unpublished reviews are just sitting there waiting for a vote. The process could be improved to be more strict, but we still want reviews to get published in a timely manner. Since right now it is 3 “yes” votes or 3 “no” votes, perhaps a good compromise would be 5 “yes” votes or 5 “no” votes.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Amanda is not the dancer name (nor do I think it is the real name) of the blow job queen. But speaking of royalty, I do miss the way that girl could suck the cum out of my dick. Anybody know where she is? No sign of her on my last visit to Hi Liter and I’ve lost her phone number.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I can do it better
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Thanks guys. Glad to know there was more than one blow job queen working there.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: Trish_Club_Lust - definite troll account
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion